PENGARUH KEBISINGAN PESAWAT TERBANG DAN INTENSITAS SARAPAN TERHADAP KONSENTRASI BELAJAR SISWA PADA KELAS VII DI SMP NEGERI 281 JAKARTA

LISTRIANA, INEKE (2017) PENGARUH KEBISINGAN PESAWAT TERBANG DAN INTENSITAS SARAPAN TERHADAP KONSENTRASI BELAJAR SISWA PADA KELAS VII DI SMP NEGERI 281 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT INEKE LISTRIANA. The Effect of Airplane Noise and Breakfast Intensity to Concentration of Student Learning on Seventh Grade at 281 Junior High School Jakarta. Education Studies of Economics, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. 2017. This study aims to determine the effect of aircraft noise and breakfast intensity on the concentration of student learning on seventh grade at 281 junior high school Jakarta, partially or simultaneously. This research uses survey method with quantitative approach. The population of this research is the students of VII class of SMP Negeri 281 Jakarta who runs 355 with a sample of 79 students. Data collection using questionnaire containing statement with likert scale. Data analysis technique used descriptive analysis and multiple regression analysis which then processed with SPSS program. The results showed that there is a partial influence between aircraft noise on student learning concentration and breakfast intensity on student learning concentration. Simultaneously there is the effect of aircraft noise and breakfast intensity on student learning concentration. The effect of aircraft noise and breakfast intensity on the concentration of students' study in grade VII at SMP Negeri 281 Jakarta is 41.8% and the rest of 58.2% is influenced by other factors not examined. Keywords: Airplanes Noise, Breakfast Intensity, Concentration of Learning

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Rd. Tuty Sariwulan, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Herlita, S.Sos, M.Ec, Dev
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 12 Dec 2017 09:31
Last Modified: 12 Dec 2017 09:31
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1287

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item