HUBUNGAN ANTARA POLA ASUH ORANG TUA DAN KONSEP DIRI DENGAN KEMANDIRIAN BELAJAR PADA MAHASISWA KEPENDIDIKAN FAKULTAS EKONOMI ANGKATAN 2016

SAFITRI, RATNA DEWI (2017) HUBUNGAN ANTARA POLA ASUH ORANG TUA DAN KONSEP DIRI DENGAN KEMANDIRIAN BELAJAR PADA MAHASISWA KEPENDIDIKAN FAKULTAS EKONOMI ANGKATAN 2016. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Ratna Dewi Safitri, 8105133169. The Correlation of Parenting, Self Concept and Self Directed Learning at Educational Student Faculty Of Economics 2016. Scripts, Jakarta: Education of Economics, Faculty of Economics, Jakarta State University, 2017. This study aims to determine whether there is a relationship between Parenting and Self Concept with Self-Directed Learning to Educational Students Faculty of Economics 2016 in State University of Jakarta. This research was conducted for 5 months starting from March 2017 until July 2017. This research use survey method with quantitative approach, population in this research is educational student of Faculty of Economics 2016, with population of student of Economics Education and Commerce Education 2016 amounted 311 people. The research sampling technique used random sample proportional with the number of samples counted 167 people. Technique of collecting data using questionnaire technique. Data analysis techniques using IBM SPSS Statistic 21 program started by looking for test requirements analysis that is technical normality test by using Komolgrov Smirnov Z method and in can X1 of 0.151, X2 of 0.178, and Y of 0.149 are all greater than significant 0.05 then Data is normally distributed. Possible searches for classical assumption assays include multicolinearity tests, and heteroscedasticity tests. From the multicolinearity test result of tolarance value of 0,506 which is bigger than 0,01 and VIF less than 10 that is 1,977, it can be concluded that there is no multicollinearity problem. Looking for heteroscedasticity test that yields significant value X1 0,720 and X2 0,699, because significant value more than 0,05 hence there is no problem of heteroscedasticity. The regression equation in can is Y = 4,573 + 0.543 X1 + 0.633 X2. Hypothesis test consist of partial correlation coefficient test of Y and X1 when X2 constant give 0,965 value, partial correlation coefficient test Y and X2 if X1 constant give 0,972. multiple test results X1, X1 with Y yields a value of 0.943. Test F in ANOVA table is known Fcount 16.024> Ftable 3.05. Test t produces tcount 7,149 from parenting> t table 1,654 and t count 20,332 from self concept> t table 1,654. Determination coefficient test obtained results of 89%, the rest of 11% influenced by other factors not examined. The conclusion of this study is there is a significant relationship between parenting and self-concept of learning independence in the students of the Faculty of Economics class of 2016 at the State University of Jakarta. Suggestion students are given guidance and training (tasks) to improve learning independence in lectures. Keywords: Parenting Patterns, Self Concept, Self-Directed Learning

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Osly Usman, M.Bus ., Pembimbing II: Susan Febriantina, S.Pd, M.Pd
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Tinggi (Haiger Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 14 Dec 2017 04:43
Last Modified: 14 Dec 2017 04:43
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1375

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item