PENGARUH KESEMPATAN INVESTASI DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN DEVIDEN PADA PERUSAHAAN YANG TERMASUK DALAM DAFTAR KOMPAS 100

WAHYUNINGSIH, GATIK (2016) PENGARUH KESEMPATAN INVESTASI DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN DEVIDEN PADA PERUSAHAAN YANG TERMASUK DALAM DAFTAR KOMPAS 100. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

Gatik Wahyuningsih. Effect of investment opportunities and the firm size on Dividend Policy a study on companies listed in Kompas 100. Faculty of Economics. State University of Jakarta. 2016 The purpose of this study aims to determining empirical evidence about the effect of investment opportunities and the firm size to dividend policy on companies listed in Kompas 100. Samples was collected by simple random sampling method. Total 32 companies were taken as study’s sample. Analysis method of this research used multiple regession. T test results showed that the regression coefficient MKTBEQ has a value of 4,769 and Value significance of 0.018. MKTBEQ so influential Against dividend policy (DPR). Ln Asset has a regression value of 6669 and amounted to 0.047 significance value, so the size of the Company (ln Assets) Against affect dividend policy (DPR). The F test results showed that the variable investment opportunities and the size of the Company operate simultaneously affect dividend policy again because have significance values less than 0.05 is equal to 0.022. The determination coefficient result show that the predictive capability of the two variables (Investment opportunities and the size of the company) is 23.2%, and the remaining 76.8% is influenced by the other variables.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I:Santi Susanti, S.Pd, M.Ak Pembimbing II:Achmad Fauzi Z, S.Pd, M.Ak
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Bisnis (Business)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Akuntansi (Accounting)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 17 Dec 2017 08:01
Last Modified: 17 Dec 2017 08:01
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1458

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item