ANALISIS FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PERUBAHAN HARGA OBLIGASI KORPORASI YANG TERCATAT DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA TAHUN 2012 DENGAN PERIODE PENGAMATAN TAHUN 2013-2016

SABRINA, NISA (2017) ANALISIS FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PERUBAHAN HARGA OBLIGASI KORPORASI YANG TERCATAT DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA TAHUN 2012 DENGAN PERIODE PENGAMATAN TAHUN 2013-2016. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
table of content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

NISA SABRINA. Analysis Factors Affecting Corporate Bond Price Changes that listed in IDX AT 2012 with observation period 2013-2016. Faculty of Economics. State University of Jakarta. 2017 In the transaction in the capital market, investors often observe the changes of bond prices to see fluctuations in bond prices during a certain period. The level of bond price changes depending on the information obtained investors' bond price information derived both from within and from outside the company. This study aims to determine how much the level of the Effect of BI rate, bond coupons, bond maturities and bond liquidity to changes in the price of corporate bonds in companies are listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) in the period 2012 and observation period 2013-2016. Techniques used in sampling is purposive sampling and acquired 27 companies that issued 33 series of bonds with a total of 132 observations. The analytical method used is multiple linear regression analysis, the classical assumption, hypothesis testing using t test with a lever of significance 5% and coefficient determination. From the analysis using the t test showed that the BI rate and maturing bonds significantly affect the bond price changes. The predictive ability of these two variables to changes in bond prices was 27.6% as indicated by the amount of adjusted R 27.6% while the remaining 72.4% Influenced by other factors not included into the research model. Keywords: Change Bond prices, BI Rate, Bond Coupon, Bond Maturity, and Bond Liquidity 2

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I :Dr. Choirul Anwar, MBA, MAFIS, CPA Pembimbing II :Ibu Ratna Anggraini, SE., Akt., M.Si.,CA
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Inovasi, Penemuan dan Paten (Inovations and Patens)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Akuntansi
Depositing User: Roni Faslah
Date Deposited: 24 Dec 2017 04:24
Last Modified: 24 Dec 2017 04:24
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1811

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item