PENGARUH PENGETAHUAN ANGGOTA TENTANG KOPERASI DAN EFEKTIVITAS MANAJEMEN KEANGGOTAAN TERHADAP PARTISIPASI ANGGOTA KOPERASI SERBA USAHA BINA SEJAHTERA JAKARTA TIMUR

ULFANISSA, FEBRY (2015) PENGARUH PENGETAHUAN ANGGOTA TENTANG KOPERASI DAN EFEKTIVITAS MANAJEMEN KEANGGOTAAN TERHADAP PARTISIPASI ANGGOTA KOPERASI SERBA USAHA BINA SEJAHTERA JAKARTA TIMUR. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (727kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (154kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (167kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (96kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (87kB) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Febry Ulfanissa. " The Influence Of Members Knowledge Of Cooperative And Membership Management Effectiveness To Member Participation On Bina Sejahtera Multi Purpose Cooperative East Jakarta". Thesis. Economic Education Cooperative. Department of Economics and Administration. Faculty of Economics. State University of Jakarta. 2014.Lecture Advisor: Dra. Endang Sri Rahayu M.Pd and Ari Saptono S.E,M.Pd. This study aimed to analyze the influence of members knowledge of cooperative and membership management effectiveness to member participation on Bina Sejahtera Multi Purpose Cooperative East Jakarta. This study used a survey method. The population in this study were all members of Bina Sejahtera Multi Purpose Cooperative East Jakarta as many as 70 members consisting of active members as many as 34 members and passive members as many as 24 members, and 12 resigned. While the sample used is a sample of the population that is by taking all the existing population, so the number of samples used in this study were 58 members, consisting of 34 active members and 24 members of the passive. The data analysis technique used in this study is multiple regression analysis using SPSS 16.0 software. SPSS output results obtained from the following regression equation: Y = 4.979 + 0.828X 1 + 0.589X. And note that members knowledge of cooperatives (X12) positive and significant impact on the participation of members (Y) with tcount (3.851) > ttable (2.00). Membership management effectiveness (X) positive and significant impact on the participation of members (Y) with tcount 2 (5.727) > t (2.00). From the results of the F test at a = 5%, were of Fcount (29.482) > F (3.16), it can be said about the members' knowledge and effectiveness of cooperative membership management simultaneously (synchronously) effect on the participation of members. The coefficient of determination (R2table) of 0.517 obtained means that the effect of knowledge of the members of the cooperative membership management and effectiveness of the participation of members of 51.7%, While the remaining 48.3% influenced or explained by other variables not examined. Keywords: Members Knowledge of Cooperative, Membership Management Effectiveness,Member Participation

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Endang Sri Rahayu, M.Pd ., Pembimbing II: Ari Saptono, SE, M.Pd
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Koperasi, Sistem Perkoperasian (Cooverative)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 28 Dec 2017 02:03
Last Modified: 28 Dec 2017 02:03
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1861

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item