PENGARUH JUMLAH PENDUDUK DAN INVESTASI TERHADAP PENGANGGURAN TERBUKA DI PROVINSI JAMBI

NOVRATILOVA, STEFFI (2015) PENGARUH JUMLAH PENDUDUK DAN INVESTASI TERHADAP PENGANGGURAN TERBUKA DI PROVINSI JAMBI. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Steffi Novratilova. Effect of Population and Investment to Unemployment in Jambi Province. Faculty of Economics, University of Jakarta. 2015. This study aimed to examine the effect of Population and Investment to Unemployment in Jambi Province. The data on unemployment, population and this investment is obtained from the BPS. This study uses facto exposure using panel data that is a combination of time series data and cross section. Based on the analysis of the partial results obtained by the number of people significantly positive effect on unemployment, and to invest significantly negative effect on unemployment. Based on the results of simultaneous analysis, population and investment significantly affect unemployment in the province of Jambi. Variations influence of two free variable can be known by R2 value of 0.81, thus, 81% of the variation of unemployment is influenced by the number of people and investment, while the remaining 19% are influenced by other factors outside the research model. Keyword: unemployment, population, investment

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Sri Indah Nikensari, SE, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Dr. Saparuddin M, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Investasi, Manajemen Modal, Kapitalisasi (Management of Investment, Capitalization)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 28 Dec 2017 03:05
Last Modified: 28 Dec 2017 03:05
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1880

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item