PENGARUH EARNING PER SHARE TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PERUSAHAAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI) TAHUN 2012

WARUWU, GERALDY (2014) PENGARUH EARNING PER SHARE TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PERUSAHAAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI) TAHUN 2012. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
COver.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

GERALDY WARUWU. Earning Per Share Effect of Share Price Company Registered In Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2012 . Thesis . Jakarta : Economic Education Program , Department of Economics and Administration , Faculty of Economics , University of Jakarta . 2013. This study aims to determine whether the earning per share effect on stock prices of listed companies in Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2012 . The target population in this study are all companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2012 . While affordable for the population is determined by certain criteria. The selection of the sample using random sampling methods . The total sample of 36 companies that fit into 50 Leading Companies in Market Capitalization in 2012 . Based on the results of the study showed that the relationship between variables X and Y have a positive correlation of 0.78 . Test the significance of the correlation coefficient can be seen by t-test using the Pearson product moment formula and obtained t ( 7.32 ) > t table ( 1.70 ) , it indicates that Ho is rejected and there is a significant correlation coefficient . The results of the calculation of the coefficient of determination of 61.20 % , this shows that , at 61.20 % change in stock price may be explained by variations in EPS . While the remaining 38.80 % is explained by other causes that are not included in the research model

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I:Dr. Mardi, M.Si Pembimbing II:Ahmad Fauzi, S.Pd, M.Ak
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Akuntansi (Accounting)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Akuntansi (Accounting) > Pendidikan dan Riset Akuntansi (Education and Reserach of Accounting)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 29 Dec 2017 03:39
Last Modified: 29 Dec 2017 03:39
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1946

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item