PENGARUH RISIKO BISNIS TERHADAP STRUKTUR MODAL PADA PERUSAHAAN LQ 45 DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI)

SETIADI, IRFAN (2013) PENGARUH RISIKO BISNIS TERHADAP STRUKTUR MODAL PADA PERUSAHAAN LQ 45 DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI). S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (220kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (12kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 1.pdf

Download (31kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (108kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 3.pdf

Download (119kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (110kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 5.pdf

Download (11kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (9kB) | Preview

Abstract

IRFAN SETIADI, Impact Of Business Risk On Corporate Capital Structure On LQ 45 at Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). This research aims to describe the effect of business risk on corporate capital structure on LQ 45 at the Jakarta Stock Exchange. This research uses survey research form while the approach used is causal-comparative approach. whereas the data analysis using the statistical analysis using error appraiser normality test, simple regression equation, correlation coefficient test, a significant correlation test, and test the coefficient of determination. descriptive analysis of the results showed that the linearity test regression equation regression model Y = 0.644 to 1.87 X. from the simple linear regression equation, can be a constant value of 0.644 means that if the business risk value is 0 or the constant capital structure value of 0.644. if the value of the risk of flying businesses rose 1 capital structure will decrease by 1.87. Based on the obtained correlation coefficient of correlation r Negative sign on the value of t hitung as big as -0.439. gives the sense that there is a negative influence between business risk with the capital structure. That is, if the business risk increases, capital structure will fall. Conversely, if the business risk down, then the capital structure will rise or increase. Of tests of significance with t-test correlations obtained t value of -3.20. Furthermore the value of t hitung compared with values obtained t tabel and t hitung hitung < -t (-3.199 <-1.68). then Ho is rejected, which means that the correlation between risk bisis the capital structure is a significant. Based on the results of the analysis presented above, it can be concluded that the business risk significantly affect the company's capital structure on LQ 45 at the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) in 2010. Based on the calculations, the value of R is equal to 19.23%, which indicates that the capital structure of the variation can be explained by variations in the risk business amounted to 19.23%, while the remaining 80.77% is explained by other variables outside the business risk variables that other variables such as asset growth, stability of sales, profitability and internal conditions that are not included in this research.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I:Santi Susanti, S.Pd, M.Ak Pembimbing II:M. Yassser Arafat, SE, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Akuntansi (Accounting)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Akuntansi (Accounting) > Pendidikan dan Riset Akuntansi (Education and Reserach of Accounting)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Investasi, Manajemen Modal, Kapitalisasi (Management of Investment, Capitalization)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 04 Jan 2018 10:34
Last Modified: 04 Jan 2018 10:34
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2171

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item