PENGARUH PEMBIAYAAN BAGI HASIL DAN NON PERFORMING FINANCING TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS BANK UMUM SYARIAH DI INDONESIA

Miharti, Ninuk (2013) PENGARUH PEMBIAYAAN BAGI HASIL DAN NON PERFORMING FINANCING TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS BANK UMUM SYARIAH DI INDONESIA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

Ninuk Miharti, influence outcomes and funding for non-performing financing to profitability sharia banks in Indonesia. Education courses majoring in economics and accounting, 1 + 0,138X 2 L administration, faculty universitas domestic economy jakarta Oktober 2012 This study aims to determine whether there is significant conduction and results of financing for non-performing financing to profitability sharia banks in Indonesia This study uses a sample assessment procedure with the correlational approach that uses data expos facto. population in this study was the bank Muamalat, standalone Islamic banks, Islamic mega bank and BRI Sharia from 1999 to 2011 of the test results obtained by the analysis of the requirements of a common cutoff value used to indicate the presence of multicollinearity are tolerance values ≤ 0.10 or VIF value ≥ 10 tolerance chart analysis of the calculation results of 0.986 and 1.018 VIF indicating independent variables used in the regression model the study free of multicollinearity. for the Durbin-Watson test results obtained D_u value (two boundaries) of 1,615 and D_L value (lower limit) of 1,433. Hence D_u _ 1,590 1,615 _ 1,433. (D_L) it could be concluded that there is a decision to reject or accept H_ (0) which states that there is autocorrelation for linear regression models of the classical assumptions hetroskesdastisitas free and normality test, which means the data is worth using research calculation results obtained from regression equations between x_1 (pemniayaan for results) x_2 (non-performing financing) and Y (memalui profitability ROA) is ROA = α + β1 + β2 Ln Ln _ PBH NPF + ε1 where acquired ROA = ROA = 0,019 + 2.289725885805X 1 + 0,138X + e based on the results obtained by the study adjusted R-square value of 0.14, or 14% This berarto ROA of 14% of the variation can be explained by the variation of two independent variables and the results of financing for NPF, while the rest yaiutu at 86% is explained by other causes beyond the model is examined. Given that the value of F count equal to 2% with a significance value of 5%. Values are significantly smaller 5% v. bebarti these regression models can be used to predict the value of ROA (return on assets) so that it can be concluded that the financing for the outcome variable and the NPF (non-performing financing) jointly (simultaneously) significantly affect the variable ROA (return on assets )

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I:Leti Latifah, MM Pembimbing II:Santi Susanti, M.Ak
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Koperasi, Sistem Perkoperasian (Cooverative)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Sistem Ekonomi Sosialis Socialism & Related Systems)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 04 Jan 2018 11:04
Last Modified: 04 Jan 2018 11:04
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2180

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item