PENGARUH ANTARA MANAJEMEN LABA DAN GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE TERHADAP KINERJA PERUSAHAAN

CIPTA HARNIZ, RIZKI (2013) PENGARUH ANTARA MANAJEMEN LABA DAN GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE TERHADAP KINERJA PERUSAHAAN. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

The objective of this study is to examine the influence of earnings management and corporate governance on firm’s performance listed at Indonesian Stock Exchange periode 2010-2011. This study takes sample from 131 companies in the manufacturing sector at the Indonesia Stock Exchange, which were published in financial report from 20102011. This research is using purposive sampling method to determine the sample and resulted 64 companies as research sample. The method of analysis of this research used single regression and multi regression. The results of this study show that (1) earnings management had significant influence to firm’s performance (2) commissioner independent had not significant to firm’s performance (3) simultaneously of earnings management and commisioner independent had positively significant to firm’s performance. The coefficient of determination (R 2 ) is 0.154 which means that the model can explain the effect of independent variables on the dependent variable of 15.4% and the rest of 84.6% explained by other variables outside the model.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I:M. Yasser Arafat, S.E, MM Pembimbing II:Susi Indriani, M.S.Ak
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Akuntansi (Accounting)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Akuntansi (Accounting) > Analisis Data Akuntansi (Data Processing and Analysis of Accounting)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 04 Jan 2018 12:39
Last Modified: 04 Jan 2018 12:39
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2197

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item