PENGARUH PENJUALAN KREDIT DAN POTONGAN HARGA TERHADAP VOLUME PENJUALAN PADA KOPERASI KARYA HUSADA RSUP PERSAHABATAN DI JAKARTA TIMUR

NOVALA, ADIN (2013) PENGARUH PENJUALAN KREDIT DAN POTONGAN HARGA TERHADAP VOLUME PENJUALAN PADA KOPERASI KARYA HUSADA RSUP PERSAHABATAN DI JAKARTA TIMUR. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT ADIN NOVALA.Theinfluenceof credit sales and discounts to the sales volume on the Cooperative Karya Husada RSUP Persahabatan in East Jakarta. Sciption. Jakarta: concentration of cooperative Economic, Study Program of Economic, State University of Jakarta. 2013 This study aims to determine how much influence the saleof the credits and discounts to the volume sales on the Cooperative Karya Husada RSUP Persahabatan in East Jakarta. The research used exposure facto method with correlational approach. The type of data used is time series over the past 3 years his data is taken every month, beginning in January 2010 to December 2012, with the secondary data obtained from the Cooperative Karya Husada. Processing data using SPSS 16.0 program. The results of data analysis techniques as follows: all ofthe variables in this study have normally distributed. Obtained multiple regression equations Y= 99658699,759 + 0,808 X1 + 200,051 X2. Test regression coefficient obtained significance value of 0.001 obtained the figure is lower than alpha (0.05). This shows a significant regression and effect simultaneously. Partial regression coefficient test using Coefficients table. Testing variable X1 (credit sales) obtained t count =4.663 greater thant =2,037. This shows the variables X1 significantly affect Y. Testing variable X2 (discounted price) obtainedt critical = 5,299greater thant =2,037. This shows the variable X2 significantly affect Ycritical Rated R Square is equal to 0,659, meaning that all the independent variables (credit sales and discounts) can explain the dependent variable (sales volume) of 65.9%. While the remaining 34.1% is explained by other variables. Regression model in this study free of irregularities classical assumptions, assumptions autocorrelation, multikoliniearitas, and heteroscedasticity has also been solved by usingtime series. The assumption of normality was met by the One-Sample Kolmogorv-Smirnov Test. Based on these results it can be concluded that thereis influencecredit sales and discountsto thevolume sales. Keywords: credit sales, discounts, and sales volume.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. I Ketut R. Sudiardhita, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Dr. Saparuddin, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Koperasi, Sistem Perkoperasian (Cooverative)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 05 Jan 2018 04:16
Last Modified: 05 Jan 2018 04:16
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2225

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item