PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN OJEK ONLINE PT GO-JEK INDONESIA

SARI, KARTIKA (2016) PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN OJEK ONLINE PT GO-JEK INDONESIA. D3 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table of Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter I.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter IV.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

The Influence of Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction Ojeks Online PT GoJek Indonesia. Marketing Study Program DIII. Faculty of Economics. State University of Jakarta. The purpose of this study was to describe how GoJek implement the 5 dimensions of service quality in customer service and to determine how much influence service quality in customer satisfaction service of ojeks online PT GoJek Indonesia. The study design used is descriptive research that belongs to the group of conclusive research. The method used in this study is a survey using the techniques of data collection instrument questionnaire survey and literature. The population in this study is the customer GoJek and samples taken as many as 100 respondents using the technique of Non-Probability Sampling with accidental sampling approach. The analysis technique used is the Simple Linear Regression analysis. From the research results, obtained by the regression equation Y = a + 0,5 01X. service quality is influentialin customer satisfacton with a regression coefficient of 0.501. the coefficient determianation in this study shows a 50.1% customer satisfaction is explained by the quality of service while the remaining 49.9% explained by other variables not examined in this study. PT GoJek Indonesia needs to maintain the attributes that have been rated by customers as w ell as the need to fix the things that are lacking. And significant under 0,05 keywords: service quality, customer satisfaction, service and PT GoJek Indonesia

Item Type: Thesis (D3)
Additional Information: Pembimbing : Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > D3 Manajemen Pemasaran
Depositing User: Roni Faslah
Date Deposited: 07 Jan 2018 05:58
Last Modified: 18 Feb 2018 07:29
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2305

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item