PENGARUH KOMPETENSI DAN MOTIVASI TERHADAP KINERJA PADA PEGAWAI (PMI) PALANG MERAH INDONESIA JAKARTA

PURWOLAKSONO, ANDIKA (2014) PENGARUH KOMPETENSI DAN MOTIVASI TERHADAP KINERJA PADA PEGAWAI (PMI) PALANG MERAH INDONESIA JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B)

Abstract

ABSTRACT Andika Purwolaksono. Effect of Employee Competency and Job Motivation Against Employee Performance. Thesis. Jakarta: Economic Education Program, Office Administration Concentration of Education, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, July 2014. This study aims to determine whether there is influence between employee competencies and motivation to work on the performance of the | Employee Indonesian Red Cross (PMI). This study was conducted over two months from May to June 2014. Methods of research used a survey method with multiple regression approach. The study population was all employees of the Red Cross in Indonesia, especially PTTD (Blood Transfusion Technology Program), which totaled 135 employees. The sample used in this study are 95 people with the use of random sampling techniques. Data variable Y (Performance), the variable X1 (Competence) and variable data X2 (Work Motivation) is a primary and secondary data with the instrument used was a questionnaire using a Likert scale models. Analysis using SPSS 16.0, from the results of the F test in the ANOVA table of f hitung (15.408)> Ft (3.15), this means that X1 and X2 simultaneously affect the yield of t Y. X1 t test (2.927) t table (1,998 ), for t abel hitung > t , it can be concluded that there is a positive effect between competency with employee performance. Then t hitung X2 (4,056) = t (1.986), it can be concluded that there is a positive influence between work motivation with performance. Then the coefficient of determination obtained test results of 0.235 or 23.5%, the variable Y is determined by X1 and X2. Grounded on multiple regression analysis results obtained equation Y= 294.769 +3.17 +3.56 X2. Meanwhile R2 value of 0.235, which means that the performance variables can explained by the variable competence and motivation to work of 23.5% and the remaining 76.5% is influenced by other variables not reaserch.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Drs. Dedi Purwana ES, M.Bus , Pembimbing II: Ari Saptono SE, M.Pd
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Hubungan Masyarakat (Public Relations)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 08 Nov 2017 09:36
Last Modified: 08 Nov 2017 09:36
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/238

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item