PENGARUH HARGA INTERNASIONAL KAYU LAPIS DAN PRODUKSI KAYU LAPIS INDONESIA TERHADAP EKSPOR KAYU LAPIS INDONESIA PADA TAHUN 1988-2007

EVALIANI, EVALIANI (2012) PENGARUH HARGA INTERNASIONAL KAYU LAPIS DAN PRODUKSI KAYU LAPIS INDONESIA TERHADAP EKSPOR KAYU LAPIS INDONESIA PADA TAHUN 1988-2007. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (166kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (45kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (216kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (352kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (440kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (360kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (109kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (105kB) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT EVALIANI. The Influence Of The Plywood International Cost And Indonesia Plywood Production To The Indonesia Plywood Export In 1998-2007. This research is aimed to see the influence of the plywood international cost and Indonesia plywood production to the Indonesia plywood export. This research takes the data of plywood international cost Indonesia, plywood production and Indonesia plywood export in Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS) and FAO (Food and agricultural) STAT in two months from june to july 2012. The research method is Ex Post Facto with correlational. The data are secondary data (time series) of plywood international cost Indonesia, plywood production and Indonesia plywood export according to Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS) and FAO (Food and agricultural) STAT from 1988-2007. This research shows that there is a positive and significant influence between variable X1 (international cost) and variable X2 (plywood production) to variable Y (plywood export) that showed by Fhitung 113, 2 > Ftabel 4, 35. The calculation of simple regression equation shows Y= -2.860,5 + 5,6 X1 + 0,419 X2. Normality test with Kolmogorof-Smirnov test is Y 0,857 X1 0,763 X2 0,734. Asymp. Sig. value (2-tailed) from the three variables show the significant level above a= 5% or 0,05. It show that variables are distributed normally. Regression linearity test and regression coofesien meaning with variant analysis shows (Fhitung= 113,2 > (Ftabel= 4, 35), that regression is so meaningful. According to the calculation; the determination coefficient value is 0, 93. It means that Indonesia plywood export 93% is explained by international cost and plywood production. The rest (7%) is explained by other factors. Keyword : Indonesia Plywood Export, Plywood International Cost, And Indonesia Plywood Production.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. I Ketut R. Sudiardhita, M.Si., Pembimbing II: Dra. Rd. Tuty Sariwulan, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Perdagangan, Komunikasi, Transportasi (Commerce, Communications, Transportation) > Perdagangan Internasional (International Commerce, Foreign Trade)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 08 Jan 2018 09:04
Last Modified: 08 Jan 2018 09:04
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2404

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item