PENGARUH CR, ROE, DER TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI PERIODE 2008 – 2010

ADRIAN, ANTHONY (2013) PENGARUH CR, ROE, DER TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI PERIODE 2008 – 2010. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Anthony Adrian, 2013; Effect CR, ROE, DER to Stock Price Manufacturing Company listed on the Stock Exchange 2008-2010 period. This study aimed to measure and analyze the effect of variable CR (Current Ratio), ROE (Return on Equity), DER (Debt to Equity Ratio) of the Stock Price manufacturing companies listed on the Stock Exchange 2008-2010 period. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling criteria: (1) Samples are manufacturing companies that have the completeness and adequacy of the data t o be investigated during the observation period (2008-2010) contained in ICMD, (2) sample company has published financial statements for 3 (three) years audited by a public accountant is continuous, ie the period 2008 to 2010. Data obtained from the Indonesian Capital Market Directory (ICMD) and the annual report. Obtained a sample of 71 companies. The data analysis technique used is panel data regression, to test hypotheses using t -statistics for testing the partial regression coefficients and F-statistics to test the effect simultaneously with the significant level of 0.05 or 5% and do the coefficient of determination (R2). It also made the classic assumption test covering normality test, multicollinearity, autocorrelation test and test heteroskedasitas. From the results of the analysis indicate that the current ratio is not affected, but have a positive correlation to the price of Shares where the value of significance of 0.538. While variable retrun on equity and debt to equity ratio affects the price of Shares which the level of significance for 5093 and 2.869. As for the F-statistic and R2 of 0.529 and a significance l evel of 28%, so the current ratio, return on equity and debt to equity ratio is shared equally affect investment decisions. And on R2 shows that 28% of the dependent variable can be explained by the independent variable and the remaining 72% is influenced by other variables not included in the research model such as return on assets and the dividend payout ratio. Keywords: current ratio (CR), Return on Equity (DER), and the debt equity ratio (DER) to the stock price.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Umi Mardiyati, M.SI ; Pembimbing II: Agung Darmawan B, ST, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Analisis Data Manajemen (Data Processing and Analysis of Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 23 Jan 2018 06:51
Last Modified: 23 Jan 2018 06:51
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2722

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item