PENGARUH LOKASI KANTOR DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMILIHAN PENGGUNAAN JASA GADAI DI KANTOR PEGADAIAN UPC. TARUNA CABANG RAWAMANGUN

KURNIAWAN, MOCH. HENDRA (2014) PENGARUH LOKASI KANTOR DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMILIHAN PENGGUNAAN JASA GADAI DI KANTOR PEGADAIAN UPC. TARUNA CABANG RAWAMANGUN. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Moch. Hendra Kurniawan, 2014; " The Influence Of Office Location And Service Quality Toward Pawnshop Service Usage Choice Decision: A Study Case At Upc Pawnshop Taruna Branch Office Rawamangun " The purpose of this research are; 1. To get the description about the office location, service quality and service usage decision, 2. To analyze the influence of office location toward pawnshop service usage decision at UPC Pawnshop Taruna branch office Rawamangun, 3. To analyze the influence of quality service toward pawnshop service usage decision at UPC Taruna pawnshop branch office Rawamangun, 4. To analyze the influence of office location and quality service simultaneously toward the pawnshop service usage decision at UPC Taruna, branch office Rawangmangun. The number of sampels used in this research is 132 customers. The result of the hypotheseses indicates: 1). the location (X1) influences toward service usage decision (Y), 2). Service quality (X2) influences toward service usage decision (Y), 3). The location (X1) and service quality (X2) simultaneously influence toward service usage decision (Y). The location and service quality influence positively toward service usage decision at 69.5%. While, The rest of 30.5% is influenced by other variabels which are not analyzed in this research model. Keyword: Location, Service Quality and pawnshop service usage decision.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Dra. Basrah Saidani, SE, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Layanan Kantor (Office Services)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perencanaan dan Strategik (Planning and Strategic Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Jan 2018 02:18
Last Modified: 30 Jan 2018 02:18
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2829

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item