PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK DAN HARGA TERHADAP KEPUASAAN PELANGGAN PADA KARTU PERDANA IM3 (Survei Pada Pengguna Kartu Perdana IM3 di SMA Negeri 99 Jakarta Timur)

RAHAYU, RESTY MUKTINING (2012) PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK DAN HARGA TERHADAP KEPUASAAN PELANGGAN PADA KARTU PERDANA IM3 (Survei Pada Pengguna Kartu Perdana IM3 di SMA Negeri 99 Jakarta Timur). S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Resty Muktining Rahayu, 2011; The Influence of Product Quality and Price On Customer Satisfaction: Survey on Students at SMA Negeri 99 Jakarta Timur. Advisory Team: Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE., M.Si., Agung Kresnamurti, ST, MM. This study aims to describe clearly about product quality, price and customer satisfaction on IM3 users at 99 Senior High School East Jakarta. The second objective is to test the effect of product quality on customer satisfaction. The third objective is to test the effect of price on customer satisfaction. And the fourth objective is to test the effect between product quality and price to customer satisfaction. Population of the research is IM3 users 99 Senior High School East Jakarta. Sampling totaled 219 respondents using probability methods and more specifically using simple random sampling techniques. The research was carried out quantitatively, descriptive and causal research design, survey methods. Analysis of the research was conducted using SPSS statistical application program (Statistical Package for the Social Science) version 19 for data processing. The results of the t test shows the service quality and customer satisfaction significantly influence the significance value X to Y (0.000), and brand trust and customer loyalty are also significantly influence the value of significance X2 1 to Y (0.000) both are not greater than 0.05. The results of F test simultaneously indicates product quality and price influencing significantly to customer satisfaction (0.000). And the result of determination analysis in this study shows the variations in the value of customer satisfaction that is described in the variable product quality and price by 12.5%. While the remaining 87.5% are influenced or explained by other variables that are not included in this research model. Keywords: Product Quality, Price, Customer Satisfaction.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Agung Kresnamurti RP, ST, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 05 Feb 2018 06:24
Last Modified: 05 Feb 2018 06:24
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2951

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item