PENGARUH KUALITAS LAYANAN DAN HARGA TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN JASA TRANSPORTASI OJEK ONLINE (GO-JEK) PADA MAHASISWA/I FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA

PUTRI, DIENA NURIMAS (2018) PENGARUH KUALITAS LAYANAN DAN HARGA TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN JASA TRANSPORTASI OJEK ONLINE (GO-JEK) PADA MAHASISWA/I FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (959kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table _Of_ Content.pdf

Download (112kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (326kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (584kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (591kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (690kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (98kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (179kB) | Preview

Abstract

DIENA NURIMAS PUTRI. The Effect of Service Quality and Price Towards Customer Satisfaction of Online Ojek (Go-Jek) Users on Faculty of Economic – State University of Jakarta Students. Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta 2018. This study aims to determine the effect of service quality and price towards customer satisfaction of online ojek (go-jek) users on Faculty of Economic – State University of Jakarta students, partially or simultaneously. This research uses survey method with quantitative approach. Population of this research is a student of Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, amounting to 3.300 students with a sample of 98 students. Data collection using questionnaire containing statement with likert scale. Technique of data analysis using descriptive analysis and multiple regression analysis which is then processed with SPSS program. Based on the results of data analysis shows that there is a partial influence between the quality of service to customer satisfaction and price to customer satisfaction. Simultaneously there is influence between service quality and price to customer satisfaction. The effect of service quality and price towards customer satisfaction of online ojek (go-jek) users on Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta students is 46% and the rest by 54% is influenced by other factors not examined. Keywords : Service Quality, Price, Customer Satisfaction

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Dr. Rd. Tuty Sariwulan, M. Si Pembimbing II: Suparno, M.Pd
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Layanan Kantor (Office Services)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Hubungan Masyarakat (Public Relations)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 28 Jul 2018 04:26
Last Modified: 28 Jul 2018 04:26
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/5821

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item