PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN CITRA KOPERASI TERHADAP LOYALITAS ANGGOTA DI KOPERASI PEGAWAI KEMENTERIAN SEKRETARIAT NEGARA REPUBLIK INDONESIA

HERMAWAN, ANDRI (2018) PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN CITRA KOPERASI TERHADAP LOYALITAS ANGGOTA DI KOPERASI PEGAWAI KEMENTERIAN SEKRETARIAT NEGARA REPUBLIK INDONESIA. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (617kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (127kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (187kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (220kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (235kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (343kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (94kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (99kB) | Preview

Abstract

Andri Hermawan, Influence of service quality and image of cooperative to member loyalty in employee cooperative Ministry of State Secretariat of Republic Indonesia. This study aims to determine how much influence the quality of service and image of the cooperative on the loyalty of members and how much influence direct and indirect service quality and image of cooperatives to loyalty members. The sample in this study is a member of the cooperative employees of the Ministry of State Secretariat of the Republic of Indonesia amounting 96 people using Slovin techniques. Technically variable data collection using questionnaire method with Lingkert scale. Prior to the use of questionnaires tested by taking samples of 30 members of the cooperative. Quantitative analysis includes validity and reliability test, path analysis, hypothesis testing through t test and F test and coefficient of determination (R2) data processing done by using SPSS for Windows 2.0. Based on the results of the research data obtained using t test showed that both independent variables (service quality and cooperative image) studied proved to significantly influence partially to dependent variable of member loyalty. Simultaneously variable quality of service and image of cooperative have significant influence to member loyalty, this matter proved by value of F that is equal to 48,961 with significance level 0,000 < 0,05. While Adjusted R Square (R2) of 0,513 means the percentage of contribution of independent variable (service quality and cooperative image) to the dependent variable (member loyalty) of 51.3%. While the remaining 48.7% influenced or explained by other variables that are not included in this research model. Keywords: Service Quality, Cooperative Image, Member Loyalty

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Suparno. S.Pd, M.Pd Pembimbing II: Dr. Karuniana Dianta A. Sebayang, ME
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Koperasi, Sistem Perkoperasian (Cooverative)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Layanan Kantor (Office Services)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Aug 2018 02:46
Last Modified: 30 Aug 2018 02:46
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/5894

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item