PENGARUH KESEMPATAN KERJA DAN INVESTASI TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI DI INDONESIA TAHUN 2012-2016

PERMANA, DECKY SETYA (2018) PENGARUH KESEMPATAN KERJA DAN INVESTASI TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI DI INDONESIA TAHUN 2012-2016. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (941kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview

Abstract

Decky Setya Permana 8105118079. The Influence of Job Opportunities, and Investment on Growth Economic in Indonesia In The Year of 2012-2016, Jakarta: Economics of Education Studies Program, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, 2018. This study aimed to analyze The Influence of Job Opportunities, and Investment on Growth Economic in Indonesia. The data used in this research is secondary data, with the type of panel data for the 2012-2016 period in the year obtained from the Central Statistics Agency. The research method using the exposure method facto. The data analysis technique used in this research is the analysis Ordinary Least Square (OLS) Linear Regression using the software Eviews 9 shows that employment opportunities (X1) have a positive and significant impact on economic growth in Indonesia (Y). Investment (X2) has a positive and significant impact on economic growth in Indonesia (Y). From the test results with regard to the value of significance F = 0.000 < 0.05, then it can be said that simultaneously employment opportunities and investment have a significant effect on α = 5% of economic growth in Indonesia. The coefficient of determination ( R2 ) of 0.8754 has the understanding that changes in economic growth in Indonesia can be explained by changes in employment opportunities and economic growth as big as 87.54% while the rest 12.46% is explained by other factors that are not in the research model this. Keywords : Employment Opportunities, Invesment, Growth Economic

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Dr. Siti Nurjanah, SE, M.Si Pembimbing II: Dicky Iranto, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Investasi, Manajemen Modal, Kapitalisasi (Management of Investment, Capitalization)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Aug 2018 03:29
Last Modified: 30 Aug 2018 03:29
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/5908

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item