PENGARUH INFRASTRUKTUR TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI DI INDONESIA TAHUN 2011-2015

AGSTI, DHEA SETYANING (2018) PENGARUH INFRASTRUKTUR TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI DI INDONESIA TAHUN 2011-2015. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (346kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (212kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (432kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (600kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (590kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (364kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (207kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (221kB) | Preview

Abstract

DHEA SETYANING AGSTI. 8105141516. The Influence of Infrastructure on Economic Growth in Indonesia at 2011-2015. Thesis. Jakarta: Study Program of Economic Education, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, August 2018. The purpose of this research is to know the influence of electricity infrastructure on economic growth, road infrastructure on economic growth, then electricity infrastructure and road infrastructure on economic growth in Indonesia at 2011- 2015. This research including secondary research with quantitative method and using panel data. The object in this research is all province in Indonesia amount 33 province with research scope from 2011-2015 using Gross Domestic Regional Product data based on constant price, electricity distribution data with gigawatt hours (GWh) and total length of road data under the responsibility of state government; under the responsibility of province, and; under the responsibility of regency/ municipality government by province and road condition. Source data obtained from Central Bureau of Statistics. Based on the best model selection test was picked fixed effect. Next, based on hypothesis t test, electricity variable has a positive influence and significant to GDRP and road variable has a positive influence but not significant to GDRP. Based on F test, electricity and road variable are significant influence to GDRP variable. Then, the result from coefficient of determination test (R2) declared that electricity and road simultaneously influence to GDRP with 99% while the rest of 1% influenced by the other factors not research. Keywords: Electricity Distribution, Length of Road, Economic Growth

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Dr. Karuniana Dianta, S.IP, ME ; Pembimbing II: Herlita, S.Sos, M.Ec, Dev
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Aug 2018 03:35
Last Modified: 30 Aug 2018 03:35
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/5910

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item