PENGARUH KREATIVITAS BELAJAR DAN GAYA BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR EKONOMI DI SMAN 1 JAKARTA

RATNASARI, PEBRIANI (2018) PENGARUH KREATIVITAS BELAJAR DAN GAYA BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR EKONOMI DI SMAN 1 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (653kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (329kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (291kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (541kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (494kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (658kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (92kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (222kB) | Preview

Abstract

PEBRIANI RATNASARI. "The Influence of Learning Creativity and Learning Style on Economic Learning Outcomes at SMA Negeri 1 Jakarta (Case Study of IPS X Class Students 2017/2018 Academic Year)". Essay. Cooperative Economic Education. Department of Economics and Administration. Faculty of Economics. State University of Jakarta. 2018. Supervisor: Dra.Rd.Tuty Sariwulan, M.si and Karuniana Dianta A.Sebayang, S.IP, M.E This study aims to investigate the effect of learning creativity and learning styles on economic learning outcomes at SMA Negeri 1 Jakarta 2017/2018 Academic Year. The data used in this study is secondary data in the form of documents for the Even Semester Examination for the 2017/2018 academic year and primary data in the form of questionnaires that use a Likert scale. The variables used in this study are the results of economic learning, creativity in learning and learning styles. The research method used in this study is a survey with a correlation approach. Data analysis techniques used in this study are data requirements test, classical assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis, hypothesis testing, correlation coefficient analysis and analysis of the coefficient of determination, the processing uses SPSS version 20. The results of data analysis are known that: 1) There is an influence positive between creativity in learning towards economic learning outcomes based on the acquisition of tcount> t table (4.192> 1.664). 2) There is a positive influence between learning styles on economic learning outcomes based on the acquisition of t count> t table (4,251> 1,664). 3) There is a positive influence between learning creativity and learning style on economic learning outcomes based on the acquisition of Fcount> Ftable (4,251> 3,13). 4) The contribution of the influence of learning creativity and learning style on economic learning outcomes is 24.6% and the remaining 75.4% is influenced by other factors. Keywords: Economic Learning Outcomes, Learning Creativity, Multiple Linear Regression

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Dr. Rd. Tuty Sariwulan, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Dr. Karuniana Dianta A. Sebayang, ME
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Aug 2018 04:37
Last Modified: 30 Aug 2018 04:37
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/5933

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item