PENGARUH CITRA FE UNJ DAN PRESTASI BELAJAR EKONOMI TERHADAP MINAT MELANJUTKAN STUDI KE PRODI PENDIDIKAN EKONOMI FE UNJ PADA SISWA/I KELAS XII IPS SMAN SE KECAMATAN DUREN SAWIT JAKARTA TIMUR

FEBRISA, RENATA (2018) PENGARUH CITRA FE UNJ DAN PRESTASI BELAJAR EKONOMI TERHADAP MINAT MELANJUTKAN STUDI KE PRODI PENDIDIKAN EKONOMI FE UNJ PADA SISWA/I KELAS XII IPS SMAN SE KECAMATAN DUREN SAWIT JAKARTA TIMUR. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (695kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (323kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (5MB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (5MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (5MB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (5MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (5MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (5MB) | Preview

Abstract

Renata Febrisa. The Effect of Citra FE UNJ and the Achievement of Economic Learning on Interest Continue Study to the Study Program of Economics of UNJ In Students of Class XII IPS of SMAN in Kecamatan Duren Sawit East Jakarta. Thesis, Jakarta: Economics Education Program, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, Jakarta State University. 2018. This research aims to determine the Influence of Citra FE UNJ and Achievement of Economics Learning Interest To Continue Study to the Study Program of Economics of UNJ In Students Class I XII IPS SMAN se Kecamatan Duren Sawit East Jakarta, partially or simultaneously. The data used in this study is the primary data obtained by research questionnaires and secondary data collection obtained by the survey at SMAN in the District Duren Sawit East Jakarta. Data analysis technique used in this research is multiple linear regression analysis. The results of this study indicate that the image of FE UNJ has a positive and significant effect on the Interest Continuing Study to Prodi Economic Education UNJ. The achievement of economic learning has a positive and significant effect on the Interests of Continuing Study to the Economic Education Study Program of UNJ. Simultaneously there is the influence of the image of FE UNJ and the Achievement of Economic Learning on Interest Continuing Study to Prodi Economic Education UNJ. The value of determination coefficient (R2) obtained by 0.211 has the understanding that the contribution of the influence of the UNJ FE Image and the Achievement of Economic Learning to the Interest to continue the study to the Education Economics Program UNJ 21.1%, while the rest of 78.9% influenced by other factors not researched. Keywords: Interest Continue Study, FE UNJ Image, Achievement of Economic Learning

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Dr. Endang Sri Rahayu, M.Pd ; Pembimbing II: Dr. Siti Nurjanah, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Aug 2018 06:02
Last Modified: 30 Aug 2018 06:02
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/5940

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item