PENGARUH PARTISIPASI ANGGOTA DAN MANAJEMEN MODAL KERJA TERHADAP SISA HASIL USAHA ANGGOTA PADA KOPERASI INTAN KEMENTERIAN PERTANIAN REPUBLIK INDONESIA DI JAKARTA SELATAN

ARWANDI, RIVELLY (2018) PENGARUH PARTISIPASI ANGGOTA DAN MANAJEMEN MODAL KERJA TERHADAP SISA HASIL USAHA ANGGOTA PADA KOPERASI INTAN KEMENTERIAN PERTANIAN REPUBLIK INDONESIA DI JAKARTA SELATAN. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (716kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (148kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (346kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (309kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (320kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (47kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (53kB) | Preview

Abstract

RIVELLY ARWANDI. The influence of the member participation and working capital management against the rest of the business results of members on Intan Cooperative of the Ministry of Agriculture. This research aims to know the influence of the member participation and working capital management in Intan Cooperative Ministry of Agriculture, partially or simultaneously. This study uses data for the remaining variable secondary yield survey method and shall endeavor with a quantitative approach to the member participation variables and working capital management. The population of this research is a full active member of the civil servants 'Intan Cooperative Ministry of Agriculture which amounted to 388 people with 80 samples of active member of the civil servants 'Intan Cooperative Ministry of Agriculture. Data collection using question form containing the statement with the likert scale. Data analysis techniques using descriptive analysis and multiple regression analysis the liniear later processed with SPSS program. Based on the results of the analysis of the data shows that there is a partial influence between the participation of members against the rest of the members of the cooperative business results and working capital management against the rest of the results of the member efforts of the cooperative. Simultaneously there are influences between the member participation and working capital management against the rest of the results of the member efforts of the cooperative. The influence of which is owned by the member participation and working capital management against the rest of the members of the business results in the Intan Cooperatives Ministry of Agriculture of 21.5% whereas the rest of 78.5% is affected by other factors not examined. Keywords: Participation Members, Working Capital Management, The Remaining Members Of Business Results

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Dr. I Ketut R. Sudiarditha, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Dr. Karunaian Dianta A.S, S.IP, ME
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Investasi, Manajemen Modal, Kapitalisasi (Management of Investment, Capitalization)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Aug 2018 06:18
Last Modified: 30 Aug 2018 06:18
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/5946

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item