ANALISIS DETERMINAN PERMINTAAN IMPOR GARAM DI INDONESIA

CHOIR, SYIVA FAUZIAH (2018) ANALISIS DETERMINAN PERMINTAAN IMPOR GARAM DI INDONESIA. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (692kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (128kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (284kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (531kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (352kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (599kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (98kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (106kB) | Preview

Abstract

Syiva Fauziah Choir. 8105141524. Determinant Analysis of Salt Import Demand in Indonesia. Essay. Jakarta: Economic Education Study Program. Faculty of Economics State University of Jakarta. 2018. This study aims to determine whether there is influence of imported salt price, rupiah exchange rate against US dollar, and gross domestic product (GDP) on demand for imported salt in Indonesia. The research method used in this research is ex post facto method. The data used in this research is time series from 2008-2017 during perquarter. The data analysis technique using Eviews 8 begins by searching multiple linear regression test, then classical assumption test, hypothesis test that is t test and F test, and coefficient of determination. The results showed that partially the price of imported salt did not negatively affect and not significant to the import demand of salt with t count 0.318296 <t table 2.03011 with significance value 0.7521> 0.05. Furthermore, the exchange rate has a negative and significant effect on the import demand of salt with t arithmetic 2.842811> 2.03011 with a significance value of 0.0073 <0.05. As well as GDP have a positive and significant impact on demand for imported salt with t count 3.176554> t table 2.03011) with a significance value of 0.0031 <0.05. Based on F test known that the value of F arithmetic 3.945188> F table 2.87 and Prob. F Statistics of 0.015668 <0.05, these results show simultaneously the price of imported salt, the exchange rate of the rupiah against the US dollar, and GDP affect the demand for imported salt. The value of determination coefficient of 0.184707 which means that 18.47% of the import demand of salt is affected and can be explained by the three independent variables in this study. While the other 81.53% is explained by other variables that are not examined. Keywords: Imported Salt Price, Rupiah Exchange Rate to US Dollar, Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Salt Import Demand

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Dr. Saparuddin, SE, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Dr. Siti Nurjanah, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Ekonomi Internasional (International Economics)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Aug 2018 06:43
Last Modified: 30 Aug 2018 06:43
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/5956

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item