PENGARUH CURRENT RATIO, RETURN ON ASSETS, FIRM SIZE, DAN DEBT TO EQUITY RATIO TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEN (Pada Perusahaan Barang Konsumsi Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Selama Periode 2010-2014)

Dendy, Fathurachman (2018) PENGARUH CURRENT RATIO, RETURN ON ASSETS, FIRM SIZE, DAN DEBT TO EQUITY RATIO TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEN (Pada Perusahaan Barang Konsumsi Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Selama Periode 2010-2014). S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (429kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter I.pdf

Download (689kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (500kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter III.pdf

Download (225kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (252kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter V.pdf

Download (157kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (146kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of Current Ratio, Return On Assets, Firm Size, and Debt To Equity Ratio on Dividend Policy of Manufacturing Companies in the consumption sub-sector listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2010-2014. The method used in this study was purposive sampling with a sample of 30 consumption sub-sector manufacturing companies. This study uses eveiws 8 with panel data and multiple linear regression analysis techniques. The test results show Current Ratio has a negative and significant effect on dividend policy. Return on Assets and Firm Size have a positive and significant effect on dividend policy. Meanwhile, Debt To Equity Ratio has no effect on Dividend policy in consumption sub-sector manufacturing companies. It was explained that 49.14% dividend policy was influenced by Current Ratio, Return On Assets, Firm Size, and Debt To Equity Ratio, the remaining 50.86% was explained by other variables.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Dosen Pembimbing I :Dr. Suherman, SE. MSi. Dosen Pembimbing II:Dr. Gatot Nazir Ahmad, S.Si., M.Si.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Current Ratio, Return On Assets, Firm Size, Debt To Equity Ratio, Dividend Payout Ratio
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 08 Oct 2018 02:25
Last Modified: 08 Oct 2018 02:25
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/6320

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item