PENGARUH MODAL KERJA, LIKUIDITAS, DAN SOLVABILITASTERHADAP PROFITABILITAS (Studi Pada Perusahaan Food and Beverage yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia 2012 – 2016)

Siti, Ulfah Sofiani (2018) PENGARUH MODAL KERJA, LIKUIDITAS, DAN SOLVABILITASTERHADAP PROFITABILITAS (Studi Pada Perusahaan Food and Beverage yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia 2012 – 2016). S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (474kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (12kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter I.pdf

Download (249kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (414kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter III.pdf

Download (385kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (357kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter V.pdf

Download (189kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (293kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of working capital, liquidity and solvency on profitability in food and beverage companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2012 - 2016. The method used in this study is purposive sampling method with a sample of 12 food and beverage companies. This study uses eviews 9 with panel data and multiple linear regression analysis techniques. The test results show that working capital has a positive and significant effect on profitability. Meanwhile, liquidity has a positive and insignificant effect on profitability and solvency and has a negative and significant effect on profitability in food and beverage companies. It was explained that 35.69% profitability (ROA) was influenced by working capital (WCT), liquidity (CR), and solvability (DAR), the remaining 64.31% was explained by other variables

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Dosen Pembimbing I :Dr. Suherman, S.E, M.SI. Dosen Pembimbing II:Dr. Gatot Nazir Ahmad, S.Si., M.Si
Uncontrolled Keywords: return on asset, growth opportunity, life cycle, dividend pay out ratio
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 08 Oct 2018 07:53
Last Modified: 08 Oct 2018 07:53
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/6345

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item