PENGARUH FASILITAS BELAJAR DAN DISIPLIN BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA SISWA DI SMK NEGERI 44 JAKARTA

ANGGRAENI, DEWI (2017) PENGARUH FASILITAS BELAJAR DAN DISIPLIN BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA SISWA DI SMK NEGERI 44 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT DEWI ANGGRAENI. 8105132136. The Influence of Learning Facilities and Discipline Learning to Student Results in SMKN 44 Jakarta This study aims to determine whether there is an influence between Learning Facilities and Discipline Learning of Student Results in SMKN 44 Jakarta. This research was conducted for four months starting from February until May 2017. The research method used survey method with causality approach. The population of this study were all students in SMK Negeri 44 Jakarta which amounted to 381. The population of the kelly is Students kels XI Administration Office of 85 Students. The sample used in this research is 68 students by using proportional random technique. Y variable data (Learning Outcomes), X1 (Learning Facility) and X2 (Discipline Learning) is the primary data with the instrument used is a questionnaire using the Likert scale model. Data analysis technique using SPSS 22.0, from result of F test in ANOVA table yield Fcount (50,065)> Ftable (3,14), this means X1 and X2 simultaneously affect to Y. Test t produce X1 count (6,615)> ttable ( 1.67), because tcount> ttable, it can be concluded that there is a positive and significant influence between Learning Facility to Learning Outcomes. Then thitung X2 (5,773)> ttable (1.67), Because thitung> ttable, it can be concluded that there is a positive and significant influence between the Learning Discipline of Learning Outcomes. Then the determination coefficient test obtained results 0.606 or 39.4%, variable Y is determined by X1 and X2. Based on the analysis of multiple regression equation obtained equation Y = 29,138 + 0,353X1 + 0,924X2. The value of R2 of 0.606 which means that the variable Learning Outcome kdipengaruhi by Learning Facility and Discipline Learning variables of 60.6% and the remaining 39.4% influenced by other variables that are not researched. Keywords: Learning Outcomes, Learning Facilities, Learning Disciplines

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Nuryetty Zain, MM ., Pembimbing II: Marsofiyati, M.Pd
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 22 Nov 2017 11:12
Last Modified: 22 Nov 2017 11:12
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/700

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item