PENGARUH DESENTRALISASI FISKAL TERHADAP PELAYANAN PUBLIK DI INDOENSIA (STUDI KASUS: OUTCOME BIDANG PENDIDIKAN 30 PROVINSI DI INDONESIA)

IMMAWAN, SANTIKA RHEAELITA (2019) PENGARUH DESENTRALISASI FISKAL TERHADAP PELAYANAN PUBLIK DI INDOENSIA (STUDI KASUS: OUTCOME BIDANG PENDIDIKAN 30 PROVINSI DI INDONESIA). S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (731kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (229kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (668kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (718kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (700kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (671kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (202kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (428kB) | Preview

Abstract

Santika Rheaelita Immawan, Influence of fiscal decentralization on public services in Indonesia (Case Study: outcome of education in 30 provinces in Indonesia). This study aims to determine how much the influence of fiscal decentralization on the outcome of public service in education, how much influence per capita income of society on the outcome of public service in education, and how much influence the student-teacher ratio has on the outcome of public service education. Outcomes of public service in the education sector were measured using a Pure Participation Rate (APM). Technique of analyzing variable data using panel data. Testing the hypothesis through t test and F test and the coefficient of determination (R2) data processing is done by using Eviews 8.0. Based on the results of the research data obtained using the t test showed that both independent variables (income per capita and students-teacher ratio) studied proved to significantly influence partially on dependent variable of APM. At the same time the independent variable (fiscal decentralization) doesn’t significantly influence of the APM. Simultaneously the variable of fiscal decentralization, income per capita, and the ratio of teachers per student have a significant effect on the APM, this matter proved by value of F which is equal to 18.08789 with significance level 0.000 <0.05. Adjusted R Square (R2) of 0.4921 means the percentage effect of independent variables(fiscal decentralization and income per capita) to the dependent variable (Pure Participation Rate) of 49.12%. While the remaining 50.88% is influenced or explained by other variables that are not included in this research model. Keywords: Outcome in Educaation, APM, Fiscal Decentralization, Income per capita, student teacher ratio

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Dr. I Ketut R Sudiardhita, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Dr. Siti Nurjanah, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 27 Feb 2019 07:03
Last Modified: 27 Feb 2019 07:03
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/7202

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item