ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENGEMBANGAN KLASTER BATIK DI PEKALONGAN

SINTA, HIKMAH DIANA (2019) ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENGEMBANGAN KLASTER BATIK DI PEKALONGAN. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img] Text
Cover.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (45kB)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (41kB)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (112kB)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (233kB)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (275kB)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (29kB)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (38kB)

Abstract

The potential for developing batik is quite good in Pekalongan City, encouraging local governments to encourage batik as one of the local economic potentials that need special attention. This research also aims to analyze the condition of the batik industry in Pekalongan City and it is hoped that the results of this study can provide a rating for both employers and the government to support the development of the previously mentioned cluster batik. This study discusses three important factors that are considered most important in developing cluster efforts such as; Business Conditions, Demand Conditions and the Role of the Government. The method used in this study is Multiple Regression Analysis using SPSS.18 software. The sample in this study were 78 batik entrepreneurs in the Pesindon Batik Cluster, Kauman Batik Cluster and Batik Jenggot Cluster. The results of this study prove that the facts in the trials have a positive and significant simultaneous and significant. While the biggest percentage factor in the influence of batik cluster development in Pekalongan is the demand factor, which is 37.5%, then for the government role factor 35.7% and business conditions which are only 9.4%. While these factors are 84.5%. And the remaining 15.5% decisions by other variables that are not approved. Keywords: Cluster Development, Business Conditions, Demand Conditions, Government Role.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Suparno S.Pd, M.Pd Pembimbing II: Agus Wibowo M.Pd
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Bisnis (Business)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perencanaan dan Strategik (Planning and Strategic Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 25 Jul 2019 06:48
Last Modified: 25 Jul 2019 06:48
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/7721

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item