PENGARUH PELATIHAN, PENGALAMAN MENGAJAR GURU DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP PROFESIONALISME GURU MADRASAH ALIYAH SWASTA DI KECAMATAN DUREN SAWIT, JAKARTA TIMUR

MUCHLISAH, SITI HANA (2019) PENGARUH PELATIHAN, PENGALAMAN MENGAJAR GURU DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP PROFESIONALISME GURU MADRASAH ALIYAH SWASTA DI KECAMATAN DUREN SAWIT, JAKARTA TIMUR. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
Cover.pdf

Download (682kB)
[img] Text
Table_Of_Contents.pdf

Download (398kB)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (339kB)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (453kB)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (610kB)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (896kB)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (196kB)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (400kB)

Abstract

SITI HANA MUCHLISAH. The Influence Training, Teacher’s Teaching Experience and Compensation on Professionalism of Teacher Madrasah Aliyah Swasta at Duren Sawit Sub-District, East Jakarta. Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta 2019. As a professional, a teacher will work as optimally as possible in carrying out his duties in achieving the expected goals by helping students develop their competencies. This study also aims to provide knowledge based on appropriate and reliable data according to conditions in the field regarding training, teacher teaching experience and compensation for teacher professionalism and it is expected that the results of this study can provide good reference material for various parties so as to optimize the teacher's professionalism to be more developed than before. This study examines three important factors those are felt to have the most influence on teacher professionalism, such as: Training, Teacher Teaching Experience and Compensation. The method used in this study is Multiple Regression Analysis using SPSS.18 software. The sample in this study were 80 teachers from various schools, namely Madrasah Aliyah (MAS) Al Falah Klender, Madrasah Aliyah (MAS) Al Wathoniyah 1, Madrasah Aliyah (MAS) Al Hidayah, and Madrasah Aliyah (MAS) Al Jauhariyah. The results of this study indicate that the three factors tested had a positive and significant effect partially and simultaneously. The factors with the largest percentage partially in influencing teacher professionalism in Duren Sawit Sub-District, East Jakarta Aliyah Madrasah are teaching experience of 72.1%, training at 12.4% and compensation of 10.6%. The three factors simultaneously affect 95.6%. And the remaining 4.4% is influenced by other variables not examined. Keywords: Training, Teacher’s Teaching Experience, Compensation, Teacher Professionalism.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Dr. Rd. Tuty Sariwulan, M.Si, Pembimbing II: Dr. Sri Indah Nikensari, S.E, MSi
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Institusi Pendidikan dan Aktivitasnya (Educational Institutions & Activities)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 03 Sep 2019 04:05
Last Modified: 03 Sep 2019 04:05
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/8102

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item