FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG BERPENGARUH TERHADAP STRUKTUR MODAL PADA PERUSAHAAN PEMBIAYAAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI) PERIODE 2010 - 2014

AMRI, KHOIRUL (2017) FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG BERPENGARUH TERHADAP STRUKTUR MODAL PADA PERUSAHAAN PEMBIAYAAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI) PERIODE 2010 - 2014. S2 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

The capital structure is proportionate in the fulfillment of corporate spending, which funds were obtained using a combination of sources yana derived from long-term funds is composed of two main sources that comes from within and outside the company so as to produce an optimal capital structure. The decision in the determination of capital structure is influenced by the characteristics of where the company is located and the uniqueness of the company. This study aims to determine the factors that influence the decisionmaking capital structure. Given the many factors that affect the company's capital structure, this study will examine the internal factors that affect the company's capital structure financing with variable profitability, liquidity, firm size, growth opportunity, bussines risk, tax, and institutional ownership in the finance industry that listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange 2010-2014. Samples used in this study as many as 15 companies in which the financing method used is purposive sampling. The number of samples in accordance with the criteria that have been determined by 15 finance companies in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI), so that the sample (n) obtained by 75 observation data, analysis of data using analytical tools regression test which was preceded by the classical assumption consists of normality test, multicollinearity, and heteroscedasticity test. Hypothesis testing is done by using the t test. The results of the data analysis by partial variables influencing the capital structure is a variable profitability, firm size, growth opportunity, bussines risk, and institutional ownership while the variable Liquidity and partial tax does not affect the capital structure. The magnitude of the coefficient of determination (adjusted R square) is equal to 0.9095. This means that 90.95 percent of the dependent variable is the capital structure can be explained by the seven independent variables are variables of profitability, liquidity, firm size, growth opportunity, bussines risk, tax, and institutional ownership, while the remaining 9.05 percent of the capital structure explained by variables or other causes outside the model.

Item Type: Thesis (S2)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Prof. Dr. Hamidah SE,M.Si Pembimbing II: Dr. Dessy Isfianadewi, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Keuangan (Financial Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S2 Magister Manajemen
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 27 Nov 2017 05:00
Last Modified: 27 Nov 2017 05:00
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/820

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item