HUBUNGAN ANTARA MOTIVASI DENGAN DISIPLIN KERJA PADA PT. DAVY PRIMATEHNIK DI CILEUNGSI BOGOR

FITRI, RIZKIA LAILA (2016) HUBUNGAN ANTARA MOTIVASI DENGAN DISIPLIN KERJA PADA PT. DAVY PRIMATEHNIK DI CILEUNGSI BOGOR. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT RIZKIA LAILA FITRI. The Correlation Between Motivation To Work Dicipline Employees at PT. Davy Primatehnik in Cileungsi Bogor. Skripsi, Jakarta: Economic Education Program, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. May 2016. This study aims to determine whether there is a relationship between motivation and work discipline the employees of PT. Davy Primatehnik in Cileungsi, Bogor. This research was conducted for three months starting in March 2016 until May 2016. The method used is survey method with the correlational approach. The population in this study were employees of PT Davy. Primatehnik in Cullinan Bogor totaling 110 employees. According to the table and sample population with a level of misunderstanding 5% then obtained a sample of 84 employees using proportional random sampling technique. Data from variable X of the motivation is the primary data in the form of questionnaires and Y about work discipline is secondary data in the form of assessment work discipline. Test requirements analysis done is to find the regression equation obtained is y = 67.92 + 0,146X. Normality test results Liliefors produce Lhitung = 0.051 while Ltabel = 0.097 at the significance level (a) = 0:05 to the number of samples (n) 84. Because Lhitung = (0.051) <Ltabel = (0.097) then the variables X and Y have normal distribution. Testing the hypothesis with a significance test of regression produces Fhitung (43.61)> F table (3.96), which means a significant regression equation. Produce regression linearity test of F (0,94) <F table (1.72) so Fhitung <Ftabel it can be concluded that the model is a linear regression equation. Product moment correlation coefficient generating rhitung = 0.589. T-test produces thitung (6.60)> t table (1.67). Thus it can be stated correlation coefficient r xy = 0.589 is significant. The coefficient of determination obtained at 34.72% indicates that 34.72% of the variation of work discipline determined motivation and the remaining 65.28% influenced by other variables not examined. Based on the results of this study concluded that there is a positive and significant relationship between motivation and work discipline the employees of PT. Davy Primatehnik in Cileungsi, Bogor. Keywords: Motivation, Work Dicipline.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Nuryetty Zain, MM ., Pembimbing II: Umi Widyastuti, SE, ME
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Nov 2017 11:21
Last Modified: 30 Nov 2017 11:21
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1021

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item