HUBUNGAN ANTARA STRES KERJA DENGAN KEINGINAN BERPINDAH (TURNOVER INTENTION) PADA KARYAWAN DI PT. ABM INVESTAMA TBK JAKARTA

SEKARINI, ANNISA KAMILIA (2016) HUBUNGAN ANTARA STRES KERJA DENGAN KEINGINAN BERPINDAH (TURNOVER INTENTION) PADA KARYAWAN DI PT. ABM INVESTAMA TBK JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT ANNISA KAMILIA SEKARINI . 8105127999. Relationship Between Job Stress with Desire Switching (Turnover Intention) on employees at PT. ABM Investama Tbk Jakarta. Thesis, Jakarta: Economic Education Program, Concentration Education Office Administration, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. 2016. This study aims to determine whether there is a relationship between job stress with the desire to move (turnover intention) of employees at PT. ABM Investama Tbk Jakarta. This research was conducted for three months from April 2015 to June 2015. The research method used is survey method with the correlational approach. The population in this study were all employees of PT. ABM Investama Tbk Jakarta totaling 100 employees. The sampling technique used was proportional random technique, so that the sample in this study amounted to 78 respondents. Data desire to move (Y) and job stress (X) is obtained by giving questionnaires to respondents. Test requirements analysis done is to find the regression equation obtained is y = 50.87 + 0,504X. Normality test results Liliefors produce and Ltabel Lhitung = 0.037 = 0.100 at the significance level (a) = 0:05 to the number of samples (n) 78. Because Lhitung = (0.037) <Ltabel = (0.100) then the variables X and Y distributed normal. Examination hypothesis to produce regression significance test of F (1.43)> F table (1.76), which means a significant regression equation. produce regression linearity test of F (43.27)> F table (3.96) so Fhitung <Ftabel it can be concluded that the model is a linear regression equation. Product moment correlation coefficient generating rhitung = 0,602. T-test produces thitung (6.58)> t table (1.67) .With therefore declared the correlation coefficient r xy = 0.602 is significant. The coefficient of determination obtained by 36.28% 36.28% shows that job stress variations are determined by the desire to move and the remaining 63.72% influenced by other variables not examined. Based on the results of this study concluded that there is a positive and significant relationship between work stress on employee turnover intentions PT ABM Investama Tbk in Jakarta. Keywords: work stress, Turnover Intention

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Umi Widyastuti, SE, ME ., Pembimbing II: Darma Rika S, S.Pd, M.SE
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 05 Dec 2017 08:16
Last Modified: 05 Dec 2017 08:16
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1096

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item