HUBUNGAN ANTARA MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT. KABELINDO MURNI TBK JAKARTA

PAMUNGKAS, WISNU ADITYA (2016) HUBUNGAN ANTARA MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT. KABELINDO MURNI TBK JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT WISNU ADITYA PAMUNGKAS. The Correlation Between Work Motivation with Job Satisfaction for Employee of PT Kabelindo Murni Tbk Jakarta. Thesis, Jakarta: Economic Education Program, Concentration Education Office Administration, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. April 2016. This study aims to determine whether there is a relationship between work motivasi with Job satisfation on employee PT Kabelindo Murni Tbk Jakarta. This research was conducted for three months starting in January 2016 to March 2016. The research method used is survey method with the correlational approach. The population in this study are all employe of PT Kabelindo Murni Tbk Jakarta which amounted to 174 teachers. According to the table and sample population with a level of misunderstanding 5% then obtained a sample of 114 teachers using simple random teknin. Data from variable X on motivasi kerjaon is secondary data in the form of motivasi kerjaon and Y values on the motivation is of primary data in the form of questionnaires. Test requirements analysis done is to find the regression equation obtained is Y = 22,83 + 0,594X. Normality test results Liliefors produce and Ltable Lcount = 0,069 = 0,083 at the significance level (a) = 0:05 to the number of samples (n) 114. Because Lcount = (0,069) <Ltable = (0,083) then the variables X and Y have normal distribution. Testing the hypothesis with a significance test of regression produces Fcount (50,32)> Ftable (3,94), which means a significant regression equation. produce regression linearity test of F (0,56)> Ftable (1,58) so Fcount < Ftable it can be concluded that the model is a linear regression equation. Product moment correlation coefficient generating rcount = 0,557. T-test produces tcount (7,09)> ttable (1,66). Thus it can be stated correlation coefficient r xy = 0,557 is significant. The coefficient of determination obtained at 31% indicates that 31% of the variation is determined by motivasi kerjaon work motivation and the remaining 69% influenced by other variables not examined. Based on the results of this study concluded that there is a positive and significant relationship between motivasi kerjaon with motivation to work on employee PT Kabelindo Murni Tbk Jakarta. Keywords: Motivation Work, Job Satisfaction

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Widya Parimita, SE, MPA ., Pembimbing II: Dewi Nurmalasari, S.Pd, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Personnel Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 05 Dec 2017 09:58
Last Modified: 05 Dec 2017 09:58
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1110

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item