PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN STRES KERJA TERHADAP TURNOVER INTENTION PADA KARYAWAN PT SAM INDONESIA DI JAKARTA

LATIP, PUPUT NABELIA (2017) PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN STRES KERJA TERHADAP TURNOVER INTENTION PADA KARYAWAN PT SAM INDONESIA DI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT PUPUT NABELIA LATIP. 8105132220. The Influence of Job Satisfaction and Job Stress Toward Turnover Intention on Employees of PT. SAM Indonesia in Jakarta. Script, Jakarta: Study Program Education of Economic, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. 2017 This study aims to determine whether there is influence between job satisfaction and job stress on turnover intention on employees of PT. SAM Indonesia in Jakarta. This research was conducted for three months starting from March 2017 until May 2017. The method used in this research is survey method. Population in this research is all employees of PT. SAM Indonesia totaling 124 employees. The data collection technique used is a proportional random sample technique so that the number in this study amounted to 89 respondents. Data collection techniques used data using interviews and questionnaires. To get the data turnover intention (Y), job satisfaction (X1) and work stress (X2) then the researcher distributed the questionnaire to respondents. Data analysis technique used is test of analysis which consist of normality test and linearity test, then classical assumption test, multiple linear regression test, hypothesis test consisting of test f and t. Based on the results of data analysis can be seen that there is a partial influence between job satisfaction and turnover intention. Can be seen from the data analysis tcount -5.758 < 1.987 then H 0 is rejected. Then job stress influence partially with result of tcount data analysis equal to 3.905> 1.989. Job satisfaction and job stress affect simultaneously to turnover intention, this can be seen from data Fcount 37.041 > 3.10 then H0 is rejected which mean job satisfaction and job stress together influence turnover intention. Also obtained the regression equation is Y = 45.661 - 0.372X1+0.480X2 . Then based on the test coefficient of determination obtained value R2 0.463. Then the influence of job satisfaction and work stress on intention turnover of 46.3% and the rest of 53.7% influenced by other variables not examined. Keywords: Job Satisfaction, Job Stress, Turnover Intention

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Widya Parimita, SE, MPA ., Pembimbing II: Darma Rika S, S.Pd, MSE
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 12 Dec 2017 10:13
Last Modified: 12 Dec 2017 10:13
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1296

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item