PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI KOPERASI UNIT USAHA SIMPAN PINJAM PADA KOPERASI SEJAHTERA BERSAMA DI JAKARTA TIMUR

UTAMI, ERA (2017) PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI KOPERASI UNIT USAHA SIMPAN PINJAM PADA KOPERASI SEJAHTERA BERSAMA DI JAKARTA TIMUR. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT ERA UTAMI. Leadership Of Influence on Performance Employees Cooperative Performance Business Unit Cooperative Savings and Loan Cooperatives Prosper Together In East Jakarta. Thesis. Jakarta: Concentration of Economic Education Cooperative.Economics Education Program. Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, University of Jakarta, 2014. This study aims to get the right data and can be trusted on the influence of leadership on employee performance cooperatives prosper together in eastern Jakarta. This research was carried out for 4 months from May 2013 until August 2013. Research method used was a survey method with the correlational approach. The study population was all employees in Cooperative Prosperity in eastern Jakarta. The samples used were 58 employees by using survey techniques. To capture the data between the two variables used research instruments in the form of research models Likert scale questionnaire on variable X (leadership) and the variable Y (employee performance). Before use, test the construct validity through the validation, the calculation of the correlation coefficient score points with a total score and reliability testing using Cronbach alpha. Results of reliability variable Y (employee performance) of 0, 947, while the results of the reliability variable X (leadership) of 0, 938. Testing requirements analysis is used to search for the regression equation. The regression equation obtained was Y = 48.12 + 0.455 X. Next is the normality test on the estimated regression error Y over X by using Liliefors test at significance level of 0.05 and was obtained Lhitung (0.055) < L (0,116). This means that the estimated error Y over X is normally distributed. In hypothesis testing, regression testing significance using analysis of variance table (ANOVA) F value was obtained (62.64) > F (4.02). This proves that the mean regression. From the results of the regression linearity test produce of Ftabelhitung (0,91) < F (2.11), this means that the model is a linear regression. Product moment correlation coefficient test produces r xy tabel = 0.727. The results of the significance test of the correlation coefficient using t-test. results obtained are count (7.91) > t (1.67). The calculation of the coefficient of determination obtained 52.80% result means an employee's performance is influenced by the leadership style of 47.20% and the remaining 52.80% is influenced by other factors. The conclusion of this study is that there is a positive and significant effect between leadership and employee performance in cooperative shared prosperity in East Jakarta.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. I Ketut R. Sudiardita, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Dicky Iranto, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Koperasi, Sistem Perkoperasian (Cooverative)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 14 Dec 2017 02:46
Last Modified: 14 Dec 2017 02:46
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1352

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item