PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN SEKOLAH, DAN MOTIVASI BELAJARTERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR PADA SISWA DI SMK NEGERI 40 JAKARTA

WIDIASTUTI, ROSARIA (2017) PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN SEKOLAH, DAN MOTIVASI BELAJARTERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR PADA SISWA DI SMK NEGERI 40 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Rosaria Widiastuti, 8105132206. The Effect of School Environment, and Learning Motivation on Student Achievement in SMK Negeri 40 Jakarta. Scripts, Jakarta: Education Program of Education Economic, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Negeri Jakarta, 2017. This research aims to determine the effect of school environment with learning achievement, the influence of learning motivation with learning achievement, and the influence of school environment, learning motivation on student achievement in SMK Negeri 40 Jakarta. This research was conducted for 4 months starting from March until June 2017. This research used survey method with correlation approach. The population in this study is the students of SMK Negeri 40 Jakarta amounted to 506 students, with an affordable population of the entire class X amounted to 171 students. Technique of sampling research use proportional random sampling with sample number 114 student. Data collection techniques used documentation techniques for secondary data and questionnaires for the primary. The data analysis technique is analytical requirement test which includes normality test, and linearity test, classical assumption test include multicollinearity test, and heteroscedasticity test, multiple linear regression test, hypothesis test which includes F test and t test, and coefficient of determination. Data analysis technique using IBM SPSS Statistic 21 program started by looking for test requirement analysis that is technical normality test using Kolmogorov Smirnov Z method, and in X1 can equal to 0,140, X2 equal to 0,526, and Y equal to 0,134. Linearity test of X1 with Y, and X2 with Y significant linearity value of 0.000 which assumed that between the relationship of environmental linearity with academic achievement, and learning motivation with academic achievement fulfilled significant level on linearity < 0,05. From the results of the classic assumption test, multicolinearity test of tolarance value of 0.940 > 0,1, and VIF < 10 is 1.064. Heteroskedasticity test that yields significant value of X1 of 0.350 and X2 of 0.300. The regression equation in can is Y = 32,974 + 0,330 X1 + 0,250 X2. Hypothesis test includes test of F in ANOVA table known F count 37,550 > Ftabel 3,08. The t test yielded t count 5,864 from school environment > t tabel 1,658 and t count 4,752 from learning motivation> ttabel 1,658. Test the coefficient of determination obtained results of 40.4%, the rest of 59.6% influenced by other factors not examined. The more conducive school environment and higher learning motivation, the learning achievement increases. The conclusion of this research is there are positive and significant influence between school environment, and learning motivation to acdemic achievement on SMK Negeri 40 Jakarta. Keywords:school environment, learning motivation and academic achievement.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Henry Eryanto, MM ., Pembimbing II: Munawaroh, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 14 Dec 2017 07:20
Last Modified: 14 Dec 2017 07:20
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1379

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item