PENGARUH MOTIVASI DAN ETOS KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT INDAH KARGO MANDIRI DI TANGERANG

SOFIAH, SOFIAH (2017) PENGARUH MOTIVASI DAN ETOS KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT INDAH KARGO MANDIRI DI TANGERANG. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Sofiah. The Influence of Motivation and Work ethic to Performance at PT Indah Cargo Mandiri in Tanggerang. Script, Jakarta: Program Study of Economic Education, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta,2017. This study aims to determine whether there is influence between motivation and work ethic on employee performance in PT Indah Cargo Mandiri in Tanggerang. This research was conducted for three months from the month of January to March 2017. The research method used was survey with the correlational approach. The population in this study were all employees of PT Indah Cargo Mandiri in Tanggerang totaling 123 employees and affordable populations of this study are employees of the executive amounted to 53 people. Samples used as many as 48 people with a proportional random technique. The data in this study using SPSS version 22.0. based test F known that Fcount (22,713) > Ftable (3,20), means Ho rejected so that it can be concluded motivation (X1)and work ethic (X2) simultaneously influence the performance (Y). While based on t test results known that tcount of motivation = 3,789 and work ethic had a tcount = 3,953 to ttabel 1.679 so as to motivation tcount >ttable , so motivation positive effect on performance while work ethic thitung <t tabel so work ethic positive effect on performance. And Multiple Regression test results obtained great motivation on work ethic of -0.441 and motivation influence on performance of -0.417 so that the effect of motivation (X1 ) to performance (Y) with work ethicmoderated (X 2 ) is x1x2. yx2 = -0.441 x -0.417 = 0.184 or 18.4%, it can be concluded that there is an indirect effect between motivation (X1) with performance (Y), which was moderated by work ethic (X2). The R2 value is equal to 0.433, which means that performance is affected by the variable motivation and work ethic by 43.3% and the remaining 56.7% is influenced by other variables not examined. The conclusion are (1) there is influence of motivation to performance on PT Indah Kargo Mandiri employees,(2) there is influence of work ethic to performance on PT Indah Kargo Mandiri employees, (3) there is influence of motivation and work ethic to performance on PT Indah Kargo Mandiri employees. Keywords :motivation, work ethic and performance

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Widya Parimita, SE, MPA ., Pembimbing II: Umi Widyastuti, SE, ME
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 14 Dec 2017 07:51
Last Modified: 14 Dec 2017 07:51
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1384

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item