PENGARUH JAM KERJA DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP PENDAPATAN HARIAN PENGENDARA GO-JEK DI PROVINSI DKI JAKARTA

MUSTAKIM, RAHMAT (2016) PENGARUH JAM KERJA DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP PENDAPATAN HARIAN PENGENDARA GO-JEK DI PROVINSI DKI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT RAHMAT MUSTAKIM. The Effect of Work Hours and Work Motivation to Daily Income Riders Go-Jek in Jakarta. Cooperative Economics Education, Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, 2016. This research aims to find out whether the work hours and work motivation have an impact to daily income Riders Go-Jek in Jakarta. This research was conducted in Jakarta for Three week from December 2015 to January 2016. The method used is the method of ex post facto with the correlational approach. The population includes Jakarta, w the number of riders Go-Jek many as 100.000 people. Using snowball sampling technique and accidental sampling wearing Slovin formula with a standard error of 10% as much as 100 riders Go-Jek. By researchers, divided into 30 samples for testing and fill out a questionnaire to fill out a questionnaire 70 sample final. To obtain the data variable Y (Daily Income) taken through the questions in the form of the average amount of money received from Go-Jek order within a day by type of cash payment. To obtain variable data X1 (Work Hours) is taken through the questions in the form of the average number of hours of work in a day, by averaging of working hours during the week day and week end. To obtain the data X2 (Work Motivation) taken through 8 the questions with a score range of 8-40 who have gone through validity test using Pearson correlation. The third variable data obtained through the instruments in the form of questionnaires completed by 70 respondents. Results of data analysis techniques that all the variables in this study have met the requirements analysis (normally distributed and has a linear shape), and freed from the classical assumption, that multicollinearity and heteroscedasticity. From these tests, the obtained regression equation y = -38229.811 + 8444.493X1 + 1987.126 X2. Rsquare value is 0.603, that is, the percentage contribution of the effect of work hours and work motivation on a daily income of 60.3%, while the remaining 39.7%, influenced by other factors not examined. The calculation results conclude that the work hours and work motivation have an impact on the daily income riders Go-Jek in Jakarta. Keywords: work hours, work motivation and daily income.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Sri Indah Nikensari, SE, M.SI ., Pembimbing II: Dicky Iranto, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Perdagangan, Komunikasi, Transportasi (Commerce, Communications, Transportation)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 16 Dec 2017 02:22
Last Modified: 16 Dec 2017 02:22
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1392

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item