PENGARUH MOTIVASI BELAJAR DAN DISIPLIN BELAJAR TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR MATA PELAJARAN AKUNTANSI KELAS X PADA SMK PUTRA BANGSA DEPOK

WICAHYANI MUTIARA, ANNISA (2015) PENGARUH MOTIVASI BELAJAR DAN DISIPLIN BELAJAR TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR MATA PELAJARAN AKUNTANSI KELAS X PADA SMK PUTRA BANGSA DEPOK. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ANNISA WICAHYANI MUTIARA. 8105112211. 2015. Relationship between Motivation to Learn and Discipline of Learning with Study Achievement Grade 10 Accounting in Putra Bangsa Depok Private Vocational High School. Economic Faculty State University of Jakarta. This research was aimed to obtain valid and reliable data about Relationship between Motivation to learn and Discipline of learning with Study Achievement Grade 10 Accounting in Putra Bangsa Depok Private Vocational High School. This research was conducted by survey method and correlational approach. Sampling technique used proportional random sampling. Affordable population in this research were Grade 10 Accounting students with totaling 71 students. Total of samples used were 59 students. Data collection techniques for variable and variable motivation to learn the discipline of learning to use a questionnaire. While the achievement variable learn to use the data in the form of value second midterm report The test results are known for the significant value of 0.060 motivation to learn variable so it can be concluded that there is influence between learning motivation on learning achievement. To learn discipline unknown variable significance value of 0.484 so that it can be concluded that there is influence between the discipline of learning on student achievement. Coefficient Determination calculation result known that how big the influence between X1 and X2 to Y for 0262, or 26.2%. While the remaining 73.8% influenced by other factors not disclosed in this research. The results showed that: there is a positive relationship between Motivation to Study and Study Discipline with Study Achievement Grade 10 Accounting in Putra Bangsa Depok Private Vocational High School. Thus if the motivation to learn and Discipline of learning increases, the study achievement will also increase.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I:Santi Susanti, S.Pd., M.Ak Pembimbing II:Dra.Sri Zulaihati, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Akuntansi
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 21 Dec 2017 07:14
Last Modified: 21 Dec 2017 07:14
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1650

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item