PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP PARTISIPASI ANGGOTA PADA KOPERASI BADAN KEPEGAWAIAN NEGARA, CILILITAN, JAKARTA TIMUR

KOZA, NABILLA (2014) PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP PARTISIPASI ANGGOTA PADA KOPERASI BADAN KEPEGAWAIAN NEGARA, CILILITAN, JAKARTA TIMUR. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (152kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (35kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (48kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (73kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (110kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (127kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (34kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (48kB) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT NABILLA KOZA. Effect On The Quality Of Participation Of Members Cooperative Of Badan Kepegawaian Negara, Cililitan, East Jakarta. Skripsi, Jakarta: Concentration in Cooperative Education, Economic Studies Program, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, 2014. This research was aimed to obtain valid data and facts about the Impact of Service Quality on the Participation of Members in the Cooperative State Employment Agency, Cililitan,East Jakarta. This study was conducted using a survey with a correlational approach. The population in this ten percentwere all cooperative employment agency, Cililitan,East Jakarta. The number of samples of each class is determined proportionally by using a random sampling technique that is simple ( simple random sampling technique). The instrument used in this study form questionnaire totaled 20 points for the variable quality of service and 20 grains of variable participation of members. Of test requirements analysis, the data revealed normal distribution and linear regression equation Y = 35,17 + 0,585 X. Data were expressed normally as a result of Lcount < L table the number Lcount of 0.046 and with a significant level of 5 % and n = 146 then Ltable 0.109. Based on the regression linearity test , the data showed that the results of the linear form of Fcount < Ftable with the results of the calculation of Fcount of 0.51 and Ftabel 1.57. Based on hypothesis testing, regression to test the significance of the data showed that regression has significance or significant that the calculation results showed that the Fcount > Ftable with Fcount of 94,42 and Ftable of 3.99. Correlation coefficient test results obtained from the calculations that rxy of 0.629, which means that there is a strong effectbetweenquality of service withparticipation of members. Based on the correlation coefficient significance test showed that tcount of 9,72 with ttable on n - 2 ( 146-2 ) = 1.66, this means that there is a significant relationship between the two variables as the result of tcount > ttable . Based on the calculation of the coefficient of determination for both variables produce 39,60 % , which means it is 39.60 % means that the quality of service can affect participation of members, while the remaining 60.40 % is influenced by other variables that are not described in this research.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. I Ketut R. Sudiardhita, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Karuniana Dianta A.S, S.IP, ME
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Koperasi, Sistem Perkoperasian (Cooverative)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Layanan Kantor (Office Services)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 03 Jan 2018 04:41
Last Modified: 03 Jan 2018 04:41
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2076

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item