PENGARUH POLA ASUH ORANG TUA DAN KEMANDIRIAN BELAJAR SISWA TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR SISWA KELAS X JURUSAN ADMINISTRASI PERKANTORAN SMK NEGERI 22 JAKARTA TIMUR

WICAKSONO, ARIEF (2014) PENGARUH POLA ASUH ORANG TUA DAN KEMANDIRIAN BELAJAR SISWA TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR SISWA KELAS X JURUSAN ADMINISTRASI PERKANTORAN SMK NEGERI 22 JAKARTA TIMUR. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B)

Abstract

ABSTRACT ARIEF WICAKSONO. 8115077867. The Effect of Parenting Styles and Independence of Learning with Achievement of Class X Office Administration Department at SMK N 22 Jakarta . Skripsi, Jakarta: Study Program of Economic Education. Concentration in Accounting Education. Departement of Economic and Administration. Faculty of Economic. State University of Jakarta . 2014. This research is done to know how far the effect of parenting styles and independence of learning with achievement of class X office administration department at SMK N 22 Jakarta. The research method that used is survey method with an ex post facto with using a correlational approach to primary data for independent data and secondary data for the dependent variable. Data parenting styles and independence of learning research that a charging instrument with 26 Likert scale statements and completed by 58 respondents who are students of class X Office Administration Department SMK 22 Jakarta and the student achievement data obtained from the average mid semester report cards grades odd semester 2013-2014 school year. The sampling technique was used in this research is simple random sampling. The attainable population in this research are 72 students and the sample that used based on Isacc and Michael’s table are 58 students. Technical analysis of the data begins with the search for a simple linear regression equation and the result is Y = 70,29+ 0,115 X 1 – 0,073 X . And note that the data student achievement (Y) Kolmogorov - Smirnov Z value of 0,497, the data parenting styles (X 1 ) of 0,203, and the independence of student learning (X ) of 0,721 indicates a significance level a = 5 % above or 0.05 , this means the data on all variables used normally distributed. From the data processing is known that parenting styles at a = 5 % with t count (3,426) > t (2,000) or statistical tests are in the reception area then reject H 0 to H 1 table . Thus mean that parenting styles are partial effect on student achievement variable. While the results of t for independent learning for students of t count (-2,067) < t (2,000) or the test statistic is in the region of rejection of H 0 then accept H table . Thus mean that the independent variable of student learning are don’t have partial effect on student achievement variable 1 Retrieved Fcount of 0,190. The amount of variability explained by the value of the variable that is capable of parenting styles and independence of learning by 19 % of the class X student achievement majoring in office administration SMK 22 Jakarta Timur. Meanwhile, the rest of the value is equal to 81 % is explained by other variables not included in the model.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Saparuddin, SE, M.Si , Pembimbing II: Drs. Henry Eryanto, MM
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 08 Nov 2017 09:49
Last Modified: 08 Nov 2017 09:49
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/240

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item