HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEYAKINAN DIRI (SELF-EFFICACY) DENGAN PROKRASTINASI AKADEMIK MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA

SUSANTI, ERWINDA WAHYU (2012) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEYAKINAN DIRI (SELF-EFFICACY) DENGAN PROKRASTINASI AKADEMIK MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (72kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (97kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (152kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (205kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (245kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (83kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (82kB) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT ERWINDA WAHYU SUSANTI. The Correlation Between Achievement SelfEfficacy with Procrastination Academic in Faculty of Economics State University of Jakarta. Skripsi. Jakarta. Study Program of Economic Education, Concentration in Economics Cooperative Education, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics State University of Jakarta, 2012. This research conducted to describe, The Correlation Between Achievement Self-Efficacy with Procrastination Academic in Faculty of Economics State University of Jakarta This research conducted during 3 (three) month from April to June 2012. This research used survey method with the correlational approach. \ The population in this study were students of the Faculty of Economics UNJ class of 2008. The sampling technique is the technique of simple random proportional (proportional random sampling) as many as 56 people. Instrument used to obtain the data variable X (Self confidence / selfefficacy) and variable Y (Academic Procrastination) Was measured using the research instrument. The data analysis technique begins with finding a simple regression equation and regression equations obtained Y = 123.09-.174 X, while the test requirements analysis, estimation error normality test regression Y on X obtained by test liliefors Ltabel Lhitung = 0.115 whereas for n = 56 in = 0.05) is 0.118. significance level ( Because Lhitung = 0.115 <Ltabel the variables X and Y is normally distributed. Test the significance and linearity regression using Analysis of Variance Table (ANOVA) obtained regression equation Fcount (11.30)> F table (4.02), which means a significant regression coefficient. Testing linearity of regression produces Fcount (-1.57) <F table (1.91) thus concluded that the linear regression equation. Test the product moment correlation coefficient rxy result of -0.416. We then test the significance of correlation coefficient with the t test menggunakna, produce thitung (-3.36)>-TTable (-1.68). Due thitung>-TTable, it is concluded that there is a significant relationship between self confidence (self-efficacy) and academic procrastination Faculty of Economics State University of Jakarta. With a coefficient of determination test results obtained 17.3% of the variation variable Y is determined by the variable X. While the remaining 82.7% is determined by other factors. CONCLUSIONS: There is a negative correlation between self confidence (self-efficacy) and student academic procrastination Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. This means that the lower the self-confidence (selfefficacy), the higher the academic procrastination academic procrastination. And conversely the higher the confidence (self-efficacy), the lower the academic procrastination.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Siti Nurjanah, SE, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Karuniana Dianta A.S, S.IP, ME
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Adat Istiadat, Etiket Folklor (Customs, Etiquette, Folklore)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 08 Jan 2018 09:01
Last Modified: 08 Jan 2018 09:01
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2403

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item