PENGARUH KUALITAS PENDIDIKAN DAN LATIHAN PROFESI GURU (PLPG) TERHADAP KREATIVITAS MENGAJAR GURU EKONOMI SMA NEGERI DI DKI JAKARTA (Studi Kasus pada Guru Ekonomi yang tersertifikasi melalui PLPG)

SARI, NOVITA (2012) PENGARUH KUALITAS PENDIDIKAN DAN LATIHAN PROFESI GURU (PLPG) TERHADAP KREATIVITAS MENGAJAR GURU EKONOMI SMA NEGERI DI DKI JAKARTA (Studi Kasus pada Guru Ekonomi yang tersertifikasi melalui PLPG). S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (371kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (107kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (136kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (144kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (188kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (217kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (54kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (85kB) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT NOVITA SARI. The Influence of Quality Education and Training Profession Teacher toward Creativity Teaching of High School State of Ecomonics Teacher in DKI Jakarta. (Case Studies for Economics Teachers already Certified throufh PLPG). Skripsi. Jakarta. Study Program of Economic Education, Concentration in Economics Cooperative Education, Department of Economics and Administration. 2012. This research conducted to describe the quality education and training profession teacher toward creativity teaching of high school state of ecomonics teacher in DKI Jakarta. This research conducted during 2 (two) month from May to June 2012. This research used survey method with the correlational approach. The research population is high school economics teacher in Jakarta State certified through PLPG from 2007 to 2011. Researchers took 30% of the population that is affordable for a sample of 30 economics teachers. To capture the data the two variables of the study, the research instruments used for the variable X (Quality PLPG) and a variable Y (Creative Teaching) is a form of questionnaire. Prior to use, construct validity tested through the validation process is the calculation of the correlation coefficient score points with the total score and reliability testing with Cronbach Alpha formula. The results of the X variable reliability of the instrument (Quality PLPG) of 0.928, while the variable Y (Creative Teaching) of 0.875. Calculation begins by finding the research data and the derived regression equation is Y = 33.93 + 0.764 X. Then do the test requirements to test for normality of data analysis errors estimated using the formula produces Lilifoers Ltabel Lhitung = 0.126 whereas for n = 30 at significance level (a = 0.05) is 0.161. Because Laccount <Ltable the variables X and Y are normally distributed. Testing the hypothesis by testing the regression coefficient keberartian produce Faccount (20.34)> Ftable (4.20) which means a significant regression coefficient. Testing linearity of regression produces Faccount (-0.62) <Ftable (2.70) thus concluded that the linear regression equation. Product moment correlation coefficient test result rhitung = 0.649. keberartian test is then performed using the correlation coefficient t test, produce taccount (4.51)> ttable (1.70). The results of these research concluded that there is a positive influence on the quality of teacher education and training (PLPG) to teach creativity. Coefficient of determination with test results obtained 42.08% variable teaching creativity (Y) is determined by the quality of teacher education and professional training (X). While the rest of 57.92% determined by other factors. Key words: Quality of education and training profession teacher, teaching creativity

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Endang Sri Rahayu, M.Pd ., Pembimbing II: Dicky Iranto, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 09 Jan 2018 09:28
Last Modified: 09 Jan 2018 09:28
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2431

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item