PENGARUH PENDIDIKAN DAN KEMAJUAN TEKNOLOGI TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI DI DKI JAKARTA

WAHYUNI, SRI (2012) PENGARUH PENDIDIKAN DAN KEMAJUAN TEKNOLOGI TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI DI DKI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT SRI WAHYUNI. The effect of Education and Technological Progress to Economic Growth in DKI Jakarta. Scription. Jakarta: Concentration of Cooperative Economi, Study Program of economic. State University of Jakarta.2013. This research aims to investigate the influence of education and technological progress variable to economic growth in DKI Jakarta. This research conducted with respect to education (population by highest level of education attained, especially high levels of education), technological progress (TFP), and gross regional of domestic product especially in 1984 to 2010 period by using ex post facto method. Types of data used are time series data, and the secondary data which published by the Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) and the Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT). Data processing used in this writing is SPSS 16.0. The result of the F test shown that the effect of education and technological progress to economic growth, F count up to 5.620, while F table up to 3.072, then F count > F table. It means there are the influences between education, technological progress, and economic growth. The same conclusion happened on the significance test and sig 0.005 from these result shown the sig smaller than a, in consequence, Ho is rejected, its means there is the influence between education and technological progress to economic growth. The result shown that education and technological progress variable have significant relation to economic growth. For t test, from the calculation results can be concluded that the education variable is not significant effect to economic growth and technological progress variable influence to economic growth significantly. Furthermore, it shows that the value of R square is 0.445, it means that all independent variables (education and technological progress) can explain the dependent variable (economic growth) up to 44.5%. While, the rest equal up to 55.5% explained by other variables. The regression equation is as follows: Y = 3.652 - 0.132 X1 + 0.388 X2 + 0.525 Lag_PE. The results of this regression equation showed several important findings. The education variables no significant effect to economic growth and technological progress has a significant influence, with the coefficient is positive, which means a positive effect of technological progress on economic growth. Keywords :Education, technological progress , and economic growth

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Siti Nurjanah, SE, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Dr. Saparuddin, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 10 Jan 2018 08:51
Last Modified: 10 Jan 2018 08:51
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2462

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item