PENGARUH SIKAP TERHADAP MEREK DAN SIKAP TERHADAP IKLAN TERHADAP MINAT BELI KONSUMEN KARTU SIMPATI (Survei Pada Warga Komplek Departemen Keuangan dan Sekitarnya di RW 02 dan 08, Kelurahan Meruya Selatan, Kecamatan Kembangan, Jakarta Barat)

SURENDRO, MUHAMMAD GALIH (2013) PENGARUH SIKAP TERHADAP MEREK DAN SIKAP TERHADAP IKLAN TERHADAP MINAT BELI KONSUMEN KARTU SIMPATI (Survei Pada Warga Komplek Departemen Keuangan dan Sekitarnya di RW 02 dan 08, Kelurahan Meruya Selatan, Kecamatan Kembangan, Jakarta Barat). S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Muhammad Galih Surendro, 2012; The Influence of Brand Attitude and Attitude Toward the Ad on Purchase Intention Consumer Simpati Card. Undergraduate Thesis: Jakarta, Concentration of Marketing Management, Management Study Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. Advisory team: Dr. Mohamad Rizan, SE., MM. & Agung Kresnamurti, ST., MM. The purpose of this study was to describe brand attitude, attitude toward the ad and purchase intention and perform variable testing on brand attitude and attitude toward the ad affect purchase intention Simpati cards. This study uses descriptive and explanatory methods. The population in this study were residents of housing complexes in the finance department and surrounding districts rw 02 and 08 South Meruya village Kembangan, West Jakarta. Total sample in this research were 140 people who later analysis tool used was SPSS 17. The results of this study indicate: (1) attitude toward the brand significantly affect buying interest at 10%. The remaining 90% is influenced or explained by other variables that are not included in this research. (2) attitudes toward advertising affect this significant buying interest at 25.5%. The remaining 74,4% is influenced or explained by other variables that are not included in this research.(3) attitudes toward advertising significantly affect this attitude towards the brand by 6.3%. The remaining 93,7% is influenced or explained by other variables that are not included in this research.(4) brand attitude as mediation significantly affect attitudes toward the ad and purchase intention mediation coefficient of 0.045584. Keywords: brand attitude, attitude toward the ad, purchase intention Simpati card.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Mohamad Rizan, SE, MM ; Pembimbing II: Agung Kresnamurti, ST, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perencanaan dan Strategik (Planning and Strategic Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Perikalanan (Advertising)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 24 Jan 2018 06:40
Last Modified: 24 Jan 2018 06:40
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2759

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item