PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN CITRA MEREK TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN INDOSAT IM3 Survei pada Galeri Indosat di Mall Ambasador

YUNIARSIH, NINA (2012) PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN CITRA MEREK TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN INDOSAT IM3 Survei pada Galeri Indosat di Mall Ambasador. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Nina Yuniarsih, 2011; The Impact of Service Quality and Brand Image towards Customer satisfaction of Indosat IM3 at Galery Indosat mall Ambassador. Advisory team: Dr. Mohamad Rizan, SE,MM, Dra. Basrah Saidani, SE, M.Si. This study aims to first describe the quality of service, brand image and customer satisfaction Indosat IM3. The second objective to determine the effect of service quality, customer satisfaction Indosat IM3. The third objective to determine the effect of brand image on customer satisfaction Indosat IM3. Final destination to determine the quality of service and brand image on customer satisfaction Indosat IM3.Sampling of the research is a consumer who has ever put on Indosat IM3 products.Sampling totaled 167 respondents using non-probability methods and more specifically using judgmental sampling technique. The research was carried out quantitatively, conclusive research design, methods of descriptive and causal.Analysis of the research was conducted using SPSS statistical application program (Statistical Package for the Social Science) version 19 for data processing. Results of simple linear regression (partial) indicates the quality of service and customer satisfaction is significantly affected (using the level of significance of 5%) with a significance value of X1 to X2 (0.00), then X1 to Y (0.00), and X2 to Y (0.00) third is not greater than 0.05. Results of f tests showed a significant effect of service quality and customer satisfaction to customer satisfaction is 0.00. Then the results of the analysis of determination in this study shows the contribution of service quality and brand image on customer loyalty is equal to 52.1%. While the remaining 47.9% is influenced by other variables not included in this research model. Keywords: Service Quality, Brand image, Customer satisfaction.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Mohamad Rizan, SE, MM ; Pembimbing II: Dra. Basrah Saidani, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Pabrik (Plant Manajemen)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 05 Feb 2018 06:03
Last Modified: 05 Feb 2018 06:03
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2944

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item