PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK DAN KEPUASAN KONSUMEN TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN (SURVEI KONSUMEN BENGKEL RESMI HONDA MOTOR KELAPA GADING)

VITRIJANI, NOVA (2012) PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK DAN KEPUASAN KONSUMEN TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN (SURVEI KONSUMEN BENGKEL RESMI HONDA MOTOR KELAPA GADING). S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Nova Vitrijani, 2011; The Influence of Product Quality and Consumer Satisfaction on Customer Loyalty (survey on customer at authorized Honda Motor Kelapa Gading). Advisory team; Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE., M.Si., Dra. Basrah Saidani,M.Si. Generally, the purpose of this research include: 1) To know the descriptions about product quality, consumer satisfaction and consumer loyalty, 2) To determine the effect of product quality on cunsumer loyalty, 3) To determine the influence of consumer satisfaction on the consumer loyalty, 4) To determine the effect of quality product and consumer satisfaction together on consumer loyalty. The sample taken from people who already use Honda motorcycle. This research takes 146 respondents as sample. Type of reaserch is descriptive, using non-probability methods, more specifically using Convenience Sampling techniques. using survey methods, cross sectional, and also a research field. The results from hypothesis indicates 1).Product Quality (X ) influencing significantly to a Consumer Loyalty (Y) (using the level of significance 5%) with a significance value of X1 to Y 2).Consumer Satisfaction (X1) influencing significantly to a Consumer Loyalty (Y) (using the level of significance 5%) with a significance value of X 2 2 to Y 3).Product Quality and Consumer Satisfaction together influencing significantly to a Consumer Loyalty. And the results of the analysis of determination in this study shows the contribution product quality and consumer satisfaction to the a Consumer Loyalty at 38%. While the remaining 62% are influenced by other variables that were not included in this research model. Key words:Product Quality, Consumer Satisfaction, Consumer Loyalty

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Dra. Basrah Saidani, M.Si
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 05 Feb 2018 06:06
Last Modified: 05 Feb 2018 06:06
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2945

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item