PENGARUH PELATIHAN DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. KRAMA YUDHA RATU MOTOR JAKARTA

STEFANUS, MAYRA (2012) PENGARUH PELATIHAN DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. KRAMA YUDHA RATU MOTOR JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Mayra Stefanus, 2012; Influence Of Training And Work Discipline Toward Employee’s Performance At PT. Krama Yudha Ratu Motor Jakarta. Skripsi, Jakarta: Study Program of Management, Department of Management, Faculty of Economic, Universitas Negeri Jakarta, January 2012. This research aims to identify the influence of training and work discipline toward employee’s performance at PT. Krama Yudha Ratu Motor Jakarta, partial and simultaneously. The object’s analysis is direct worker in production unit, consist of welding, painting, trimming, and pre delivery section with 133 employees are taken as sample. Type of this research is causal with inferential analysis method. Processing data uses SPSS version 16. The results of hypothesis are; 1) Training has positive and significance influence to the employee’s performance, 2) Work discipline has positive and significance influence to the employee’s performance, 3) Training and work discipline have significance influence to the employee’s performance simultaneously. This research also concludes that, training and work discipline are able to explain their influences to the employee’s performance simultaneously for 29.8%, meanwhile the remaining 70.2% are influenced by the other variables which are not mentioned in this research. Keywords: training, work discipline, employee’s performance

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Agung AWS Waspodo, SE, MPP ; Pembimbing II: Agung Wahyu Handaru, ST, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perencanaan dan Strategik (Planning and Strategic Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 08 Feb 2018 07:19
Last Modified: 08 Feb 2018 07:19
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2994

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item